Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Suggestion
Suggestion
Mar 31 2008, 9:53 pm
By: Echo  

Mar 31 2008, 9:53 pm Echo Post #1



I think it would be a good feature to have to be able to see the first few parts of what is written inside a thread before opening it. As in if you hover over the title of the post, it shows a brief of what it is going to be about.



None.

Mar 31 2008, 9:56 pm Centreri Post #2

Relatively ancient and inactive

You totally got this from vBulletin. Well, it could be helpful, I suppose.



None.

Mar 31 2008, 9:59 pm lil-Inferno Post #3

Just here for the pie

Before we do that, we need a character limit increase :><: .




Mar 31 2008, 10:00 pm Echo Post #4



Quote from Centreri
You totally got this from vBulletin. Well, it could be helpful, I suppose.
I didn't get it from vBulletin. I got it from another forum lol.



None.

Apr 1 2008, 2:15 am DT_Battlekruser Post #5



We used to have this as a feature, but it began to pull a massive load on the server since the content of the post is, I believe, not stored in the topics table.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: chealthwell