Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Welcome Thread!
Welcome Thread!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Aug 28 2007, 4:11 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 … 12 >
 

Aug 29 2007, 8:24 pm Kyuubi. Post #41



Hi, I'm Kyuubi. I enjoy games, anime, computers, and programming. I am currently inactive on Battle.net at the moment because of my college work.



None.

Aug 29 2007, 10:11 pm Symmetry Post #42

(Killer_Kow)

Hello. My name is Killer_Kow. I am a former moderator of SEN v4's Miscellaneous (thx for making it null again, btw), Lite Discussion and Welcome forums. I, like DTBK, am wondering what's wrong with a welcome forum. I loved that place.



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Aug 29 2007, 10:40 pm Rantent Post #43



Hi, I'm Rantent.
I haven't made many maps recently because I've been working to pay for college.
I'm currently working on a Sinfonietta.



None.

Aug 30 2007, 4:10 am (U)Bolt_Head Post #44



I'm (U)Bolt_Head, I'm a figment of your imagination.



None.

Aug 30 2007, 11:27 am FlyingHat Post #45



Hiya, I'm FlyingHat........Is Kenoli here? He tries to eat me.



None.

Aug 30 2007, 3:00 pm Ayra Post #46



I am Ayra. I did a lot of UMS mapping and modding in 2003 and 2004 but I ended up playing on the PGT until it went down. I play Fire Emblem and racquetball, I've not touched StarCraft in ages but I kept in touch with the community despite barely playing the game (which explains how I knew SEN had been brought back online).

Edit: I am a guy.

~Ayra

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Aug 30 2007, 3:04 pm by Ayra.



None.

Aug 31 2007, 10:21 am marxel Post #47



I am marxel. I'm a former member of SeN and somewhat active in Maplantis. I think I joined SeN back in 2005 or 2006. I'm 12 years old. I'm Asian. I am somewhat popular for a short time back in SeN. That was when I joined SeN Survivor and *almost* stayed but got disappointed when Desperado revealed that letting me in was a joke.

So.. yeah.

I love Tau/Yoshi/Technical Death, Doodan, Voy, ToA, Syphon, DT, Desperado, Rantent, EzDay, Moose, basically everyone I met at SeN back in the days.



None.

Sep 1 2007, 3:37 am Syphon Post #48



Marxel, by SeN standards, most people, including me, you listed were not from back in the day. :P



None.

Sep 1 2007, 4:22 am Death-Marine Post #49



Death-marine aka dead-ghost and again aka killer54158
dreamer of map making. made a map... sucked
active imagination
35 favorite number black fav color
favorite word? armageddon



None.

Sep 1 2007, 4:35 am slayer766 Post #50



I'm teh slayer766 and I love to make codes for Invisionfree... a lesser version of IPB. kekekkeke

I also like to rawr when I drink pop, or when I code...but hiya!



None.

Sep 1 2007, 4:49 am DT_Battlekruser Post #51



Quote from Syphon
Marxel, by SeN standards, most people, including me, you listed were not from back in the day. :P

Actually.. at least half of them are.



None.

Sep 1 2007, 4:53 am Fwop_ Post #52



I like chocolate milk.



None.

Sep 1 2007, 9:05 am marxel Post #53



well... :mudkip: !
I've been here for 2005 or is it 2006? Anyways I didnt know who were older members here...

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 1 2007, 9:10 am by marxel.



None.

Sep 1 2007, 1:52 pm CaptainWill Post #54



My name is CaptainWill - an ex-mod from v4. I'm a history student. I've spent less time on the Internet recently but I still remember SEN with fondness.



None.

Sep 1 2007, 7:00 pm JaFF Post #55



Hello, I am JaFF. I'm a mapper for almost 3 years, and a SEN member since 2005.



None.

Sep 2 2007, 4:11 am Freedawk Post #56



Hey guys, Tizzle here. :D



None.

Sep 3 2007, 7:58 am Doodan Post #57



Rawr.

I'm that Doodan guy everyone keep talkin' about.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 3 2007, 7:58 am by Doodan.



None.

Sep 3 2007, 8:06 am mikelat Post #58



Hai I'm Yoshi. I'm 20, male, hot, and currently living in Ontario, Canada.

I founded this site, maplantis, and http://www.latova.com, my current major project. I like wearing pants.



None.

Sep 3 2007, 8:44 am Excalibur Post #59

The sword and the faith

Quote from Yoshi da Sniper
I like wearing pants.

Either your lying or im just too good.




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Sep 3 2007, 9:03 am Falkoner Post #60



Ex, he wears the pants to protect his "male, hot" body from you :P



None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 … 12 >
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[05:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[2026-9-30. : 1:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[2026-9-30. : 3:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Dem0n