I've been looking around and couldn't find any sources on modding the game speed although I know you can do it by renaming the title when hosting the map. How is it done? Thanks.
That was asked a couple of das ago - I'll copy paste from the shoutbox
[2019-5-13. : 12:45 am] jjf28 -- rnDPrc there's an eud for this... [2019-5-13. : 12:46 am] jjf28 -- http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/EUDDB/?pg=entry&id=426 [2019-5-13. : 12:47 am] jjf28 -- Cut that down from 42 to something less
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule