Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Discussion > Topic: 1.18 + 1.19 Data Mining
1.18 + 1.19 Data Mining
Mar 30 2017, 4:34 am
By: Corbo
Pages: < 1 2 3
 

Aug 19 2017, 7:31 pm Corbo Post #41

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Work for me. CS6 too. Also I had never heard of them having issues but I will look into them.


What are the issues you run into?



fuck you all

Aug 20 2017, 1:45 am Pr0nogo Post #42



They just don't work. Maybe it was another dds plugin I'm thinking of. I'll test it out later this week when I get home.




Oct 14 2022, 4:15 am Cool-Knight Post #43



I did this back in 2018-ish.
This was from the memory code in SC:R .exe running the game. But the game was going to be not just on windows but also on ios and maybe android?
This is old so don't ask me how i did this i was still in the hacking game at the time. I am rusty.
https://imgur.com/ITgI0ff

Here's a bit more images i also found i data mine the game. (2018-ish)
https://imgur.com/O3pelqa
https://imgur.com/CChz8wl
https://imgur.com/XHuEqHX
https://imgur.com/FaE6v5U
https://imgur.com/rWde759
https://imgur.com/LmttzDn



I make StarCraft BroodWar Maps! Servers I'm On: USEast/USWest!

You can also find me at my Website My Akas: SHANE-009

Follows and obey SEN Rules: The Rules.

Updated as of: 9/11/2021

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, Moose