Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Barcode Avatars
Barcode Avatars
Oct 31 2012, 5:49 pm
By: Fire_Kame  

Oct 31 2012, 5:49 pm Fire_Kame Post #1

wth is starcraft

Anyone want a barcode avatar? Here's the ones I've made so far:

Az:


Lotus:


Kame:


I can do it in other colors, too. If you want to make one yourself, the number system is YYMMDD [user ID] if you want it to conform to this way.




Oct 31 2012, 5:51 pm lil-Inferno Post #2

Just here for the pie

I want one. :kame:




Oct 31 2012, 6:00 pm Fire_Kame Post #3

wth is starcraft

lil:





Oct 31 2012, 6:13 pm DevliN Post #4

Woah

I want one. :blush:



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Oct 31 2012, 6:18 pm CecilSunkure Post #5



You should also look up how the bars translate into wording and then write their names in them :)



None.

Oct 31 2012, 6:32 pm Fire_Kame Post #6

wth is starcraft

Quote from CecilSunkure
You should also look up how the bars translate into wording and then write their names in them :)
That'd be awesome! If I feel better tonight or tomorrow I might do that, but that's a lot of work for me. :hurr:
Devlin:





Oct 31 2012, 8:45 pm Dem0n Post #7

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I don't know if this is actually correct, but I guess you could look at it. I think Devlin's name in numbers would be 4 5 4 3 9 5.




Oct 31 2012, 9:03 pm Lanthanide Post #8



http://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/free-barcode-generator/



None.

Oct 31 2012, 9:31 pm Fire_Kame Post #9

wth is starcraft

Quote from Dem0n
I don't know if this is actually correct, but I guess you could look at it. I think Devlin's name in numbers would be 4 5 4 3 9 5.
It's the date you joined and your member id number, not the member's name encoded.




Oct 31 2012, 9:36 pm Dem0n Post #10

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Oops, I thought Cecil said you should translate their names into numbers.




Oct 31 2012, 9:38 pm DevliN Post #11

Woah

He was suggesting getting the actual barcode lines to read out the letters in the name.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Oct 31 2012, 9:45 pm poison_us Post #12

Master has given Dobby a doctorate! Dobby is free!

Do me :blush:




Oct 31 2012, 10:37 pm RIVE Post #13

Just Here For The Pie

Pfff, barcodes....

Meow!



None.

Oct 31 2012, 10:44 pm LoTu)S Post #14



Hehe



None.

Nov 1 2012, 1:16 am Generalpie Post #15

Staredit Puckwork

Can I haz one? :kame:



None.

Nov 1 2012, 4:30 pm Fire_Kame Post #16

wth is starcraft

Poison:


Pie:





Nov 2 2012, 2:12 am Sand Wraith Post #17



Conform to Kame's standards.




Nov 2 2012, 2:31 am rayNimagi Post #18



But if we all conform, it's going to be really hard to figure out who's the mafia!

Quote from Roy
The killer scanned the horizon for his target. Nothing but striped shadows on the landscape. Only the faint beeping of his walkie-talkie bought for a bargain at the failing grocery store across the street.

not actually Roy's words



Win by luck, lose by skill.

Nov 2 2012, 3:25 am poison_us Post #19

Master has given Dobby a doctorate! Dobby is free!

I planned on keeping mine until a little bit after the game anyways :P




Nov 2 2012, 3:27 am Generalpie Post #20

Staredit Puckwork

If I ever got a title, it would probably read "Kate's Bakery"
Anyway, thanks :awesome:



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[01:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[01:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Dem0n