Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: [SOLVED] Color Randomization
[SOLVED] Color Randomization
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jan 19 2012, 1:28 am
By: Mouse  

Jan 19 2012, 1:28 am Mouse Post #1



Hey, I am not sure why, but the players in my map are constantly being randomized. I need to make them stay constant so the first player can have a banner. Can you guys tell me what I did wrong? Thanks.
~Mouse

Attachments:
Undead_XP..scx
Hits: 3 Size: 52.48kb



None.

Jan 19 2012, 1:31 am sakuckoinvius Post #2



Check in Forces section... Force 1 has "random starting location" checked...



None.

Jan 19 2012, 2:12 am Mouse Post #3



Lol I completely forgot about this, please delete this topic.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[01:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[01:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar