imo should of posted a image before the smile becuase it makes it seem like another spam topic...
Most of this stuff is good but its simple re-hatching of the blends we have already made otherwise good work and almost no blocks found... most the pieces tend to blend fairly well...
Take a look at Siege Dyne's waterfall: it's awesome.
Heh, I already made my template. After I post my waterfall I'll look at it and could you link it Payne. By the way, if anyone wants me to polish their terrain and give it a little more style feel free to pm to me or post it on this thread. Thanks, Unholy!
EDIT: Updated with waterfall. And by the way the eye of the machine glows inside the waterfall.
Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 22 2011, 2:00 am by DevliN.
I know i was the one to invent the use of the white robot blocks to create debris but over use of it makes it look really tacky... its best mixed in with water trees i find but its fine all the same. Good attempt with waterfall as it is hard to master a new medium (my first trees were pretty bad looking) With that many blocks I'd rather just stick with the high dirt waterfall instead of the temple waterfall.
Yeah, still a rough draft and yeah the white robot blocks make great rocks Tempz. I haven't taken a look at your terrain. I'm too busy hating on sam's skills.
This is what I'm aiming for in my newest map. I want to revamp the dash series & create a compilation that accompanies a lot of long and tedious running.
Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Dec 22 2011, 8:21 am by Dizzy.
Another fine example of water doodads using the bottom titles of the dead white robot thing (Terrain used in my decommisioned rpg map) http://www.staredit.net/?file=1588
You can also make water trees by using the cliff side along with a tree sprite (top middle of image) of course the effect is better when using jungle tree's however there are some work arounds to this...
Sorry I haven't been updating in a minute guys so without further a do. I present another piece to add to the Jungle World & Badlands Collection. Underwater Echelon and Bob & Yancy's Gun Emporium!
Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jan 12 2012, 8:01 pm by Dizzy.
Yes, they are very much alive. They're working moving units. And yes I've been busy. Don't worry though, I have some phenomenal pieces coming your way. & for you motivation is key when I make some pieces I look at the pictures of the most beautiful places on earth for ideas before hand all it takes is time and effort.
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.