Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: [Short] Every Day
[Short] Every Day
Nov 24 2011, 1:55 am
By: Sand Wraith  

Nov 24 2011, 1:55 am Sand Wraith Post #1



A second-person exploration piece that I did for my Writer's Craft course. I hope you enjoy it.

http://kupax.com/files/18515_169l0/You_Every%20Day.pdf




Nov 24 2011, 2:57 am ClansAreForGays Post #2



Meh. Should have been 2 pages at the most. Probably would have completely hated it if I couldn't relate to it as much as I could.




Nov 24 2011, 3:08 am Sand Wraith Post #3



What I should have done was make it reaaaaaaaaally long, drawn-out, and dull to reflect the content. yeaaaa, am i marrying form and content correctly yet????

Also:

Quote
Probably would have completely hated it if I couldn't relate to it as much as I could.

iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

-

As always, thanks for commenting.




Nov 24 2011, 4:08 am TiKels Post #4



I really enjoyed this one.



"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Nov 24 2011, 4:15 am ubermctastic Post #5



Nice, was hoping to see something about staredit lol



None.

Nov 27 2011, 5:31 am 3FFA Post #6



Great.... I was just about to go to sleep too.... if I start thinking like this tomorrow and kill myself I blame you. :-(

-in other words, awesome job.



None.

Nov 27 2011, 5:36 am Raitaki Post #7



Second person POV? You sure you didn't rip this off some forum game? :awesome:



None.

Feb 17 2012, 3:36 pm Dapperdan Post #8



Quote
Oh, but what is this? You do not wish to wake yet?

No one thinks like this. Instead of trying to be fancy, use a more natural diction. It will be far more effective. If you want to try to rewrite this, then this is my advice for the whole piece.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[01:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[01:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero, Roy