Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: how would i make a trigger that kills all
how would i make a trigger that kills all
Jul 27 2011, 6:30 pm
By: naipoo  

Jul 27 2011, 6:30 pm naipoo Post #1



how would i make a trigger that kills all the players that arent there
cuz i kinda deleted the map initialization trigger :blush:



None.

Jul 27 2011, 11:13 pm Roy Post #2

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

You can recreate the map initialization triggers by making a new map and copying over the trigger to your map, or you can recreate it yourself:
Melee Initialization
    Events
        Game - Map initialization
    Local Variables
    Conditions
    Actions
        Melee - Set melee starting resources for all players
        Melee - Create melee starting units for all players
        Melee - Start the melee AI for all computer players
        Melee - Set default melee options for all players


For manually killing all units from an inactive player, you can iterate over all players, and if that player is inactive, kill all units owned by that player. The action would look something like this for 8 players:
        General - Pick each integer from 1 to 8, and do (Actions)
            Actions
                General - If (Conditions) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
                    If
                        ((Picked integer) is in (Active Players)) == false
                    Then
                        Unit Group - Pick each unit in (Any units in (Entire map) owned by player (Picked integer) matching Excluded: Missile, Dead, Hidden, with at most Any Amount) and do (Actions)
                            Actions
                                Unit - Kill (Picked unit)
                    Else


Hope this helps!




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: City, sarahtaylor