Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: [SOLVED] Mobile Grid: Air Explosions
[SOLVED] Mobile Grid: Air Explosions
Jul 13 2011, 8:15 pm
By: ScaleMatrix  

Jul 13 2011, 8:15 pm ScaleMatrix Post #1



I do understand that air unit deaths will interfere with a mobile Grid. But I see several mobile grids that use Air unit explosions within them, and no matter how hard I try, unless its a unit in the grid thats dieing it just displaces completely. Can anyone help me with this?



None.

Jul 13 2011, 9:45 pm JaFF Post #2



The deaths will not interfere if you run one grid per trigger loop within an area. Is the grid you are talking about one grid per loop?



None.

Jul 13 2011, 9:57 pm ScaleMatrix Post #3



Im sorry for the trouble. I acually did get one of my mobile grids to work with air explosions now.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, Moose