Disabling Units
Dec 3 2007, 3:06 am
By: R.I.S.K  

Dec 3 2007, 3:06 am R.I.S.K Post #1



OK so I saw this accomplished in a map by Siegemech, here is what im trying to do:

I want to make some units either A) Impossible to select or B) Impossible to order. I want the units to not attack anything and to not be able to do anything at all, but to still be able to be destroyed. How do I do this?



None.

Dec 3 2007, 3:57 am Moose Post #2

Armor: 90.50%

You have to have them constantly exchanging between other players.

ie.
Give all Unit X owned by True Owner at Anywhere to Temporary Owner.
Give all Unit X owned by Temporary Owner at Anywhere to True Owner.
Preserve Trigger.

Hyper triggers required.




Dec 3 2007, 4:21 am Falkoner Post #3



Non-Selectable:

Falkoner.CoW.GooglePages.com/Disabled_Sprite_Effects.html

Or simply disable the unit, or you can just place sprites of the units, or give them constantly to the same player with hypers

Non-Moveable:

Constantly with hypertriggers, move or order them to the same spot.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Prankenstein, DarkenedFantasies, NudeRaider