Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Mapping Tools > Topic: Bound Maker
Bound Maker
Mar 24 2011, 5:38 am
By: Roy  

Mar 24 2011, 5:38 am Roy Post #1

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

So there used to be a program made by Angelfarto that would quickly create an explosion pattern for bound maps. My friend LeXteR said that he no longer had the program, and that it was outdated. He then asked if I would be willing to make such a program. Here's the result.

Bound Maker
Creative title, amirite?


Basically, this program provides a quick and easy way to design obstacles for bounds. After you design an obstacle you like, you can then generate the trigger code needed to create it in SC.

Walkthough


Note: This program requires .NET Framework 4 to run.
Download latest version on GitHub
Download Bound Maker 1.3


Thanks to:
LeXteR - Inspiration, beta testing
Adzz - Beta testing
All my bounding friends and what little is left of the bounding community

Post has been edited 6 time(s), last time on Feb 3 2019, 4:42 pm by Roy.




Mar 25 2011, 2:31 am Derqua Post #2



Looks interesting, possibly useful, even though a lot of people think SC1 is dead, there is a slight possibility I might use it for something.



None.

Mar 26 2011, 3:14 am Apos Post #3

I order you to forgive yourself!

Put it in the database?




Mar 26 2011, 4:27 am swb4u1 Post #4



WOW VERY Cool...
I love it. :D



None.

Mar 26 2011, 9:04 am Roy Post #5

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Apos
Put it in the database?
Done. http://www.staredit.net/files/2362/

Quote from Derqua
Looks interesting, possibly useful, even though a lot of people think SC1 is dead, there is a slight possibility I might use it for something.
Quote from swb4u1
WOW VERY Cool...
I love it. :D
Thanks. I know it's a bit late for a new program, especially for a specific genre that hasn't really thrived since pre-1.14, but I appreciate the support. :D




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi