Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: [Solved] Display Unit Potrait
[Solved] Display Unit Potrait
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jan 28 2011, 1:32 pm
By: Oh_Man  

Jan 28 2011, 1:32 pm Oh_Man Post #1

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Hey all I have a fairly basic question... does the Display Unit Portrait trigger (where you need to input X milliseconds) have the ability to create wait blocks? I would like to be able to Display Unit Portraits during scripted dialogue but if it has the potential to create wait blocks I would feel much safer doing away with it.

Thanks!




Jan 28 2011, 2:23 pm NudeRaider Post #2

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I don't know but...

Quote from Forum Rules
5. Run simple tests yourself. If it takes less than two minutes to make an example map and find your answer, do that instead of posting.





Jan 28 2011, 3:46 pm Ahli Post #3

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

no, they shouldn't




Jan 28 2011, 7:44 pm Oh_Man Post #4

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Quote from NudeRaider
I don't know but...

Quote from Forum Rules
5. Run simple tests yourself. If it takes less than two minutes to make an example map and find your answer, do that instead of posting.

Well as far as I can tell they do not, I just wanted to make sure. -.-




Jan 30 2011, 3:36 pm Oh_Man Post #5

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Yeah definitely no wait-blocking, can now be locked thanks!




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar