Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Translating ArtMoney Values for Memory Values
Translating ArtMoney Values for Memory Values
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jan 8 2011, 5:59 pm
By: LoveLess  

Jan 8 2011, 5:59 pm LoveLess Post #1

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Alright, so I haven't done this in a while and am getting tired of spamming the shoutbox. I need to take the values I got from ArtMoney and translate them into Memory codes, so that I can use them in conditions to read my unit's health value.

Now, I know how to find the health of the unit, that's easy. What I am looking for here, is how to figure the unit's memory code.

It's Unit Code is 65 (Zealot), owned by Player 3 and is the 50th unit placed on the map. Now, I have gotten two values off ArtMoney: One as an Integer 2 and the other, as an Integer 4. 00624B81 and 006CA94D respectively. I am trying to use Farty's EUDTrig to figure the values, but I believe that it's spitting out incorrect code via user error, because I am an idiot and never really understood how to do this.

Please, halp.



None.

Jan 8 2011, 6:31 pm Ahli Post #2

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

EUDTrig 1.3 with for SC 1.16.1 selected in options (else use 0058A364 = 5808996 as offset [one of that values]):

Type in (don't forget the 0x in front of your address):
0x00624B81
-> P8, ID:13184
-> OR: Memory 158215 (if you checked "Use Extended Player Deaths")

if you have EUD values, you can transfer them to Memory values with this formula:
EUD to Memory Condition:
( (player# - 1)*4 + 48 * UnitID )/4
-> ( 28 + 632832 ) /4 = 158215
-> Memory(158215, Exactly, ...);

So this seems to be correct.




Jan 8 2011, 6:39 pm LoveLess Post #3

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from Ahli
EUDTrig 1.3 with for SC 1.16.1 selected in options (else use 0058A364 = 5808996 as offset [one of that values]):

Type in (don't forget the 0x in front of your address):
0x00624B81
-> P8, ID:13184
-> OR: Memory 158215 (if you checked "Use Extended Player Deaths")

if you have EUD values, you can transfer them to Memory values with this formula:
EUD to Memory Condition:
( (player# - 1)*4 + 48 * UnitID )/4
-> ( 28 + 632832 ) /4 = 158215
-> Memory(158215, Exactly, ...);

So this seems to be correct.
See, it's incorrect. Ugh, it's been way too long.



None.

Jan 9 2011, 7:48 am rockz Post #4

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

memory(328058,at least,256)
memory(328058,at most,511)
That detects when you have 1 HP.

HP is 4 bytes, and the 50th placed unit will be somewhere right before 0x6CCCCC. units in the thousands are lower in the table (like your 624b81).



"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Jan 9 2011, 3:15 pm LoveLess Post #5

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Alright, I got it to work finally. Seems I had the incorrect input for EUDTrig. I appreciate the help guys and it ended up working just the way you said it would.

SEN for always. :massimo:



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar