Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: force tame swap help?
force tame swap help?
Oct 5 2010, 3:51 am
By: SHANE-009  

Oct 5 2010, 3:51 am SHANE-009 Post #1



i try set p1-8 all ally on ums is for sc2./map-editor but 8 vs1 try too find how all this work but.. the players 1-8 tame are enemys player 9 is not showing as he need to be at, i do not no what is going on.. but i can give u map. the and u can help fix it? SOME 1 CAN PLZZ!! thx dl plz. or tell me waht too do. :)

Attachments:
8VS 1 cpu hard! GL.SC2Map
Hits: 0 Size: 324.34kb



New Username: Cool-Knight !
Please follow me on my site: www.cool-knight.eu.org/

Oct 9 2010, 2:54 am payne Post #2

:payne:

I can't understand you...
Please fix your grammar.



None.

Oct 15 2010, 4:40 pm Azrael Post #3



Translation:

I am trying to set players 1-8 to be allied, on a UMS map I am making with the SC2 map editor. I want the map to be 8v1 (players 1-8 against player 9). I am trying to figure out how to make this work, but the players 1-8 are all enemies, and player 9 is not showing up at all. I do not know what is going on, but I can give you the map, and hopefully you can help me fix it. Can someone please help? Thank you. Please download the map, or at least tell me what to do. :)




Oct 16 2010, 2:09 am Roy Post #4

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Here's the trigger for alliances:

Ally
    Events
        Game - Map initialization
    Local Variables
        insideCount = 0 <Integer>
        outsideCount = 0 <Integer>
    Conditions
    Actions
        General - For each integer outsideCount from 1 to 8 with increment 1, do (Actions)
            Actions
                General - For each integer insideCount from 1 to 8 with increment 1, do (Actions)
                    Actions
                        Player - Make player outsideCount and player insideCount treat each other as Ally With Shared Vision
                        Player - Make player outsideCount and player 9 treat each other as Enemy




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Excalibur