Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: [Solved] Attacking
[Solved] Attacking
Sep 6 2010, 4:49 am
By: DaSickMarine  

Sep 6 2010, 4:49 am DaSickMarine Post #1



Uhh How do you put a trigger everytime the timer expires you create units and make it attack a point



None.

Sep 6 2010, 5:03 am shmeeps Post #2



http://vgshorts.com/BBCode/BBCode3.php?ID=76

Code
Melee Initialization
   Events
       Timer - <Timer> expires
   Local Variables
   Conditions
   Actions
       Unit - Create 1 <Unit> for player <Player Number> at <Point> using default facing (No Options)
       Unit - Order (Created unit) to ( Attack targeting <Target Point>) (Replace Existing Orders)


FIll in the stuff with the <>s to what you need



None.

Sep 6 2010, 6:41 pm DaSickMarine Post #3



o ok thx
yea but i cant find the attacking to a point

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 6 2010, 9:17 pm by DaSickMarine.



None.

Sep 6 2010, 9:26 pm Ahli Post #4

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Quote from DaSickMarine
o ok thx
yea but i cant find the attacking to a point
I'm not sure how it was called, but I know that it is in the big list of orders. Maybe it was called "target point order" or something like that. Sadly I can't switch my editor to English. :(
I assume that you've found "issue order" trigger action.




Sep 6 2010, 9:45 pm shmeeps Post #5



Yeah, click on the parenthesis right before the "Ability Command" field, and you can switch it from "Ability targeting no point" to "Ability targeting point."



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Moose