Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Hey everyone
Hey everyone
Jul 24 2010, 2:38 pm
By: Mr. X-ecutor  

Jul 24 2010, 2:38 pm Mr. X-ecutor Post #1



Hi everyone in the SEN community. First of nothing sorry if i didnt introduce myself yesterday, i had to go. But well, im starcraft fan since i was 17 years old (1999) yeah!! more than 10 years waiting for something that many times i dreamed with it ... starcraft 2. Work in web programming and 3D animation and one of my hobbies was starcraft modding and UMS campaign. Now with the new staredit i was looking for information and i found this forum, so well i hope to be helpful while i can invest and learn from this place :D . Take care everyone see ya



None.

Jul 24 2010, 4:23 pm Symmetry Post #2

(Killer_Kow)

Very cool. And I've been playing since I was 6. So there :P



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Jul 24 2010, 7:26 pm DavidJCobb Post #3



Welcome, Mc. X-ecutor. I think you'll find this place to your liking. There's a wealth of knowledge in our documentation, though there're still a few problems with the organization.

You may notice the site bug occasionally; that's because we've recently implemented a new skin, and I'm helping to clean up the code. If you see any errors, you can report them to Devourer or myself. Should any serious problems occur, an IRC channel can be used as a fallback.

I should get back to my cleaning.

Tнє coяρsєs шoи'т clєαи тнємsєlvєs... :cecil:

Welcome.



None.

Jul 25 2010, 12:29 am stickynote Post #4



Welcome to my domain. Beware the trolls. They hide under long lost threads, waiting to revive them. If you see such evil monsters, a good marker to warn an innocent visitor would be the good old:

Safety precautions aside, I think you'll be fine.



None.

Jul 25 2010, 5:27 pm LoTu)S Post #5



Quote from DavidJCobb
Welcome, Mc. X-ecutor. I think you'll find this place to your liking. There's a wealth of knowledge in our documentation, though there're still a few problems with the organization.

You may notice the site bug occasionally; that's because we've recently implemented a new skin, and I'm helping to clean up the code. If you see any errors, you can report them to Devourer or myself. Should any serious problems occur, an IRC channel can be used as a fallback.

I should get back to my cleaning.

Tнє coяρsєs шoи'т clєαи тнємsєlvєs... :cecil:

Welcome.

You're getting lazier.

Welcome to SEN :)



None.

Jul 26 2010, 3:22 am DavidJCobb Post #6



LoTu)S, I can only think of so many macabre posts while I'м вυsч ρloттiиפ yoυя мυяdєя. :cecil:



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Alfredilla