Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Jumped the Gun :P
Jumped the Gun :P
Jul 19 2010, 10:03 pm
By: StormTemplar  

Jul 19 2010, 10:03 pm StormTemplar Post #1



Wow I started asking questions and spamming topics before I even introduced myself! :O
Lol well I was here a long time ago back when there was no talk of SC2.. I map, mod, create sigs and above all else dont know how to do any of it all that well :P Looking forward to coming back into the community :)



None.

Jul 19 2010, 10:58 pm DavidJCobb Post #2



Welcome back to SEN, StormTemplar.

You won't be leaving a second time.


Haha, seriously, though, welcome. Yeah, we've changed quite a bit. Mostly, we just while and complain about SCII, Blizzard, and each other. :P



None.

Jul 19 2010, 11:43 pm Devourer Post #3

Hello

Welcome, Storm Temp :)



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jul 20 2010, 12:11 am LoTu)S Post #4



Welcome back to SEN, you can see that David's gone lazy with his intro's.



None.

Jul 20 2010, 12:25 am DavidJCobb Post #5




LoTu)S, do not make me tell you again...

stay away from my prey...


Lolz. And I'd like to see you write translucent text! >:3



None.

Jul 20 2010, 2:37 am Vrael Post #6



Watch out for David! He'll come for y--

*snap*

*crack*

*WHAM*

*silence.....



None.

Jul 20 2010, 3:13 am LoTu)S Post #7



Quote from DavidJCobb

LoTu)S, do not make me tell you again...

stay away from my prey...

no u

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Jul 20 2010, 3:26 am by LoTu)S.



None.

Jul 20 2010, 5:16 am ImagoDeo Post #8



Quote from Vrael
Watch out for David! He'll come for y--

*snap*

*crack*

*WHAM*

*silence.....

*gasp* :shocked:

*eyetwitch*

Oh, hi. I'm the guy who never swears... but that ^ almost got me going for a second...



None.

Jul 20 2010, 2:50 pm StormTemplar Post #9



Quote from Vrael
Watch out for David! He'll come for y--

*snap*

*crack*

*WHAM*

*silence.....
Apparently it hasnt changed THAT much :cheers:



None.

Jul 20 2010, 5:16 pm MrrLL Post #10



Welcome back.

Quote from Vrael
Watch out for David! He'll come for y--

*snap*

*crack*

*WHAM*

*silence.....

NOOO, VRAEL! I warned you abo-

*snap*

*crack*

*WHAM*

*silence.....



None.

Jul 20 2010, 5:28 pm MadZombie Post #11



THE SECRET RP BOARD. I FOUND IT.



None.

Jul 20 2010, 6:55 pm Generalpie Post #12

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from MadZombie
THE SECRET RP BOARD. I FOUND IT.

Yay! Congratu-
*snap*

*crack*

*WHAM*

*silence.....



None.

Jul 21 2010, 12:44 am Fire_Kame Post #13

wth is starcraft

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread? Oh, you're all dead, huh? K, I'll come back later.




Jul 21 2010, 2:50 am ShredderIV Post #14



Welcome. Your avatar is cool.

This thread is also srsly OT.



None.

Jul 21 2010, 5:51 am EzTerix Post #15



Was about to post "DON'T KILL YOURSELF YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!!" then I realized I would be trollinz.

and I still am Hope you like this place ^_^



None.

Jul 22 2010, 2:28 am payne Post #16

:payne:

H-
*snap*

*crack*

*WHAM*

*silence.....

Payne: Ha! Fucking owned heh? How does it feels? >:D



None.

Jul 23 2010, 6:38 am UnholyUrine Post #17



Hey guys.. I keep hearing this snap crack shit.. what's going o-

*snap*

*crack*

*WHAM*

*silence....
Welcome to Sen :awesome:



None.

Jul 23 2010, 5:32 pm LoTu)S Post #18



Quote

*snap*

*crack*

*WHAM*

*silence....

New SEN intro meme? :massimo:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 23 2010, 11:22 pm by LoTu)S. Reason: I liek massimo



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Alfredilla