Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Hi sen guys
Hi sen guys
Jul 19 2010, 11:28 am
By: Adonminus  

Jul 19 2010, 11:28 am Adonminus Post #1



Hi, I'm pretty new here.
I play starcraft 1 and got starcraft 2 beta too, I like to play Melee, probably after too much starcraf 2 beta, I started to like it even more. Then temple Siege I think you know it, I was in sen channel many times because my friends play temple siege too and RPs I made some starcraft rp maps when some time ago when I was on my old account, perhaps you played RP - Xel'Naga Artifacts, I made it using a rp map template which I found here too (Thx to Vrael, just had to say that) and I know to make maps. Well that's mostly about my starcraft me.



None.

Jul 19 2010, 12:19 pm OlimarandLouie Post #2



Hello, and welcome to our cult community! Have a free kiwi.



None.

Jul 19 2010, 12:35 pm Adonminus Post #3



Nice cult, I mean community, thx for the kiwi :P



None.

Jul 19 2010, 12:53 pm BiOAtK Post #4





Hello, we're pretty friendly around here.



None.

Jul 19 2010, 1:21 pm Adonminus Post #5



lol@BiOAtk
By the way, I made a map in the last week, posted it here on sen, added a discussion topic for it too.
It's a map making community after all.



None.

Jul 19 2010, 5:03 pm Fire_Kame Post #6

wth is starcraft

Welcome =)




Jul 19 2010, 5:15 pm LoTu)S Post #7



OMG a member who maps!
Welcome to SEN, enjoy the kiwi's and eggsongs :jaff:
We hope you stay with us.....FOREVER



None.

Jul 19 2010, 6:12 pm Vrael Post #8



Welcome to SEN. I'm glad you found a use for the template.



None.

Jul 19 2010, 10:21 pm Generalpie Post #9

Staredit Puckwork

Hello and welcome to SEN... Where the Deerwhale and the Smiley Rampage reigns supreme. :awesome:



None.

Jul 19 2010, 10:57 pm DavidJCobb Post #10



Welcome to SEN, Adonminus.

We're a pretty friendly bunch, as you'll soon find out.

I'м suяє шє'll sρєиd α loт oғ тiмє тoפєтнєя.

Aиd LoTυ)S... Doи'т iитєяғєяє. Tнis oиє is мiиє.

:cecil:


Welcome to the forums, Adon! Hope you enjoy your stay! :D



None.

Jul 22 2010, 2:03 am Generalpie Post #11

Staredit Puckwork

Dont listen to David!!!
Trust lotus instea-
*snap*

*crack*

*WHAM*

*silence.....



None.

Jul 22 2010, 2:33 am payne Post #12

:payne:

Quote from DavidJCobb
Welcome to SEN, Adonminus.

We're a pretty friendly bunch, as you'll soon find out.

I'м suяє шє'll sρєиd α loт oғ тiмє тoפєтнєя.

Aиd LoTυ)S... Doи'т iитєяғєяє. Tнis oиє is мiиє.

:cecil:


Welcome to the forums, Adon! Hope you enjoy your stay! :D
This one is very epic!
Quote from Generalpie
Dont listen to David!!!
Trust lotus instea-
*snap*

*crack*

*WHAM*

*silence.....
I killed him in an other topic. :O



None.

Jul 22 2010, 6:00 am EzTerix Post #13



Welcome to SEN, avoid the null thread because its the biggest waste of internet space...ever.



None.

Jul 22 2010, 10:31 am Sand Wraith Post #14



Quote from EzTerix
Welcome to SEN, avoid the null thread because its the biggest waste of internet space...ever.

Good thing there is no null thread! ^^

Join us in our love for StarBlue at the http://www.staredit.net/topic/11834/ !




Jul 22 2010, 6:24 pm payne Post #15

:payne:

^ Fail.
< Fail.



None.

Jul 23 2010, 6:37 am UnholyUrine Post #16



Ahhh... I see you play Temple Siege..

Excellent :sly:
*takes finger off button that says "release the hounds"

You're now welcome to my mansion Staredit.net

[/massiveegolift:P:P]



None.

Jul 23 2010, 11:44 pm LoTu)S Post #17



Quote from payne
Quote from DavidJCobb
Welcome to SEN, Adonminus.

We're a pretty friendly bunch, as you'll soon find out.

I'м suяє шє'll sρєиd α loт oғ тiмє тoפєтнєя.

Aиd LoTυ)S... Doи'т iитєяғєяє. Tнis oиє is мiиє.

:cecil:


Welcome to the forums, Adon! Hope you enjoy your stay! :D
This one is very epic!
Quote from Generalpie
Dont listen to David!!!
Trust lotus instea-
*snap*

*crack*

*WHAM*

*silence.....
I killed him in an other topic. :O

Watch your back



None.

Jul 24 2010, 7:19 am Riney Post #18

Thigh high affectionado

Dont worry guys I got this.



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Jul 26 2010, 3:28 am Generalpie Post #19

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from EzTerix
Welcome to SEN, avoid the null thread because its the biggest waste of internet space...ever.
I thought Demented Shaman was :awesome:



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Alfredilla