Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Installation tileset loading problems??
Installation tileset loading problems??
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 8 2010, 11:58 pm
By: psy0nyd3  

Jul 8 2010, 11:58 pm psy0nyd3 Post #1



Hey guys. I recently made a map with the Installation tileset for BW, but it wont load to battle.net. What could be causing this? I'm not sure if this matters, but it's a Fastest map with observers. I have all the triggers right I believe, but the map simply wont upload to anyone on battle.net.

Any help would be appreciated greatly, Thanks.

Also I attached the map unprotected for good measure.

Attachments:
[ Fast Elite + OBS ].scm
Hits: 0 Size: 44.02kb



None.

Jul 9 2010, 12:02 am CecilSunkure Post #2



Will other maps load? Do you have proper forces set up? Do you have a computer player in the same force as a human player (doubt this affects anything, but just to be sure)? Have you tried creating a new map file with the same terrain and triggers? You can copy//paste both terrain and triggers into a new map.

Can anyone think of anything else??

Try saving it with a different filename as well.



None.

Jul 9 2010, 12:05 am NudeRaider Post #3

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Remove the '+' from the name.




Jul 9 2010, 12:07 am psy0nyd3 Post #4



Yes forces are set up properly, there are no computers.

I did try changing the tileset and the map loads. Other maps load fine. Also I tried saving as a diff filename to no avail. I'll try starting a new map and copying terrain and triggers over. I have to go right now but I'll do that as soon as I get back.

I appreciate the help and the quick response cecil. Also, I am using SCMdraft2.



None.

Jul 9 2010, 12:10 am psy0nyd3 Post #5



WOWOW I'm dumb, thanks so much NudeRaider.. I didn't know plus signs corrupted the whole deal!



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MobMob