Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Modified Creep Tumors
Modified Creep Tumors
Jun 30 2010, 2:02 am
By: payne  

Jun 30 2010, 2:02 am payne Post #1

:payne:

I want Creep Tumors to always generate Creep on the Ground Level 1 (there's 0, where you can't place units normally, 1, 2 and 3).
If CT is placed on 0: creep generated for level 0.
1: 1
2: 1+2
3: 1+2+3

Get it?

I believe we have to mess with the Behaviours ;o



None.

Jun 30 2010, 3:50 am Tempz Post #2



I would assume that creep is modifiable, since it was in the wings of liberty mission so i would assume that behaviors you would have to apply the behavior to the current level by detecting where the creep stops you can detect the next level and apply creep (waterfall creep :O) down then that would run a trigger or behavior which will add another layer of creep hard to explain :O its basically a water behavioral physics engine is what your designing...

so if the creep is on lvl 2... when it reaches the lvl 1 cliff it detects it as a lower level cliff so it knows to move the creep down... when you get to lvl 3 cliff it detects it as higher so it won't move up... is this what you want?



None.

Jun 30 2010, 10:38 am payne Post #3

:payne:

Yes.



None.

Jun 30 2010, 10:10 pm Tempz Post #4



Try looking at reapers behavior that allows them to jump



None.

Jun 30 2010, 11:24 pm payne Post #5

:payne:

Quote from Tempz
Try looking at reapers behavior that allows them to jump
You're probably right, though I will not implement this in the end, for the purpose of keeping game's normal settings: it's an impossible scenario after all... nothing must be changed! ^^



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet