Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Request a Signature/Avatar
Request a Signature/Avatar
Jun 27 2010, 4:01 am
By: Demented Shaman
Pages: < 1 « 17 18 19
 

Jul 25 2010, 11:32 am Wing Zero Post #361

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Devilesk is suspended for now so it will be a while before he can work on these again




Jul 26 2010, 12:10 am TriNitY_ Post #362



ohai. I'm in desperate need of a signature (as you can probably blatantly see)

Anything with a matrix scheme is greatly appreciated, though you have your choice of what to produce. thanks D:!



None.

Jul 26 2010, 1:10 am poison_us Post #363

Master has given Dobby a doctorate! Dobby is free!

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from poison_us
Quote from LoTu)S
He's angry you aren't using the sig he made you.
Maybe there's a good reason, like quality? I'm positive he can make a better avatar than my current.
The sig he made for you is one of the best...
If you don't like the style then you shouldn't have asked in the first place.
I liked Aristo's better :P





Jul 26 2010, 2:43 am LoTu)S Post #364



Quote from poison_us
Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from poison_us
Quote from LoTu)S
He's angry you aren't using the sig he made you.
Maybe there's a good reason, like quality? I'm positive he can make a better avatar than my current.
The sig he made for you is one of the best...
If you don't like the style then you shouldn't have asked in the first place.
I liked Aristo's better :P

It wouldn't hurt to add devilesk's sig to the randomizer.



None.

Jul 28 2010, 10:59 pm BiOAtK Post #365



Me please.



None.

Jul 28 2010, 11:01 pm Wing Zero Post #366

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from Wing Zero
Devilesk is suspended for now so it will be a while before he can work on these again

Perhaps I didn't make it clear enough?




Jul 29 2010, 5:46 pm BiOAtK Post #367



Perhaps I wanted to leave a message so when he gets back I won't forget to?



None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 17 18 19
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[2026-10-03. : 7:42 pm]
Symmetry -- Everybody needs somebody to hate, amirite?
[2026-10-03. : 6:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[2026-10-03. : 3:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Moose, Symmetry, Roy