Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: I'm sort of new, I guess.
I'm sort of new, I guess.
Jun 21 2010, 4:52 am
By: Zoan  

Jun 21 2010, 4:52 am Zoan Post #1

Math + Physics + StarCraft = Zoan

My account name on Star Craft is Powder_Keg
I'm sure most of you know me by now.

But I guess I'm still sort of new.
:jaff:
That egg song was SO FUNNY. I was almost crying.



\:rip\:ooooo\:wob\:ooooo \:angel\: ooooo\:wob\:ooooo\:rip\:

Jun 21 2010, 6:01 am LoTu)S Post #2



lol you joined SEN before I did. I've seen you lurking around :P. Welcome to SEN i guess.



None.

Jun 21 2010, 2:57 pm OlimarandLouie Post #3



Welcome to... wait. Where are all these smileys coming from?!? :ermm:



None.

Jun 21 2010, 3:09 pm LoTu)S Post #4



Don't worry bout it....



None.

Jun 21 2010, 9:02 pm CecilSunkure Post #5



Quote from LoTu)S
Welcome to SEN i guess.
That face made me Lol. +1

Welcome to SEN powder.



None.

Jun 21 2010, 9:04 pm Devourer Post #6

Hello

what the heck is going on? :horde:



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jun 21 2010, 9:36 pm TiKels Post #7



:facepalm:



"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Jun 23 2010, 12:04 am Apos Post #8

I order you to forgive yourself!

If you come to Sen, you are one of us therefore you are welcomed.





Jun 23 2010, 2:47 am DavidJCobb Post #9





welcome to SEN

Enjoy your stay. I assure you, it will be a long one.




None.

Jun 23 2010, 3:18 am Apos Post #10

I order you to forgive yourself!

:0_0: I think I won the staring contest :boxed:




Jun 23 2010, 3:51 am DavidJCobb Post #11



Nothing defeats the bloodstare. >:3

Seriously, though, Powder, welcome. Seen ya around on Op SEN before. You probably know that we have a wiki, you may even know that it's split between SCII, Old SCI, and MediaWiki SCI. PROTIP: Oldwiki articles are still viewable, you just have to use the category selector drop down to get to them. Help transferring them to the new wiki system would be great.

Enjoy the forum, enjoy the community, etc., etc..

(Should I make macabre weclomings a regular thing or something?)



None.

Jun 23 2010, 7:33 pm ImagoDeo Post #12



Quote from DavidJCobb
(Should I make macabre weclomings a regular thing or something?)

Yes. And always give a link to this.

Welcome, Zoan/Powder Keg.



None.

Jul 4 2010, 9:01 am StarBlue Post #13



You joined slightly after I did ^^



None.

Jul 4 2010, 5:38 pm Fire_Kame Post #14

wth is starcraft

Quote from CecilSunkure
Quote from LoTu)S
Welcome to SEN i guess.
That face made me Lol. +1

Welcome to SEN powder.

omfg! I do that to my boyfriend all the time, especially when he's about to sleep. ^^ He doesn't even know its me most of the time, but he'll wake up and be like, "is there a leak?" or "I think it was raining in my dream" hehehe

And...welcome...




Jul 4 2010, 5:56 pm LoTu)S Post #15



Quote from StarBlue
You joined slightly after I did ^^
:facepalm: Did you check the year?



None.

Jul 6 2010, 12:02 am Fire_Kame Post #16

wth is starcraft

Quote from LoTu)S
Quote from StarBlue
You joined slightly after I did ^^
:facepalm: Did you check the year?
+1




Jul 7 2010, 4:29 am ShredderIV Post #17



Welcome...

Apparently there is this kiwi that you're not supposed to eat...

But I wouldn't know anything about that...



None.

Jul 9 2010, 7:55 pm StarBlue Post #18



Quote from LoTu)S
Quote from StarBlue
You joined slightly after I did ^^
:facepalm: Did you check the year?
yeah, I did, he still came after me...



None.

Jul 9 2010, 8:46 pm LoTu)S Post #19



Zoan: Jul 25 2009, 6:11 pm
StarBlue: May 1 2010, 12:46 pm
Quote from StarBlue
yeah, I did, he still came after me...
............


:facepalm: holy shit :facepalm:

Are you sure you're not looking at user's time? -________-



None.

Jul 9 2010, 9:22 pm Picturesque Post #20



StarBlue: May 1 2010

Zoan: July 25 2009

Case closed. Learn your dates please.

Anyways Keg, welcome to SEN.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring