Death Counters
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jun 19 2010, 10:03 pm
By: Tones  

Jun 19 2010, 10:03 pm Tones Post #1



I make bounds and I need to make a bound with death counters for the obstacles because I'm having many going off at once. My question is, does anyone know the millisecond equivalent of death counts? More basic question; How many milliseconds = a certain amount of death counts.



None.

Jun 19 2010, 10:26 pm Azrael Post #2



1 death count is equal to 84 milliseconds.

11.9047619 (1000 / 84) death counts is equal to 1 second.




Jun 19 2010, 10:33 pm Sacrieur Post #3

Still Napping

12 DCs to 1 second. The difference is so negligible it isn't worth the effort to use the actual figure (11.9).



None.

Jun 19 2010, 10:35 pm Tones Post #4



Alright thank you guys, been a while since I used death counters for obstacles, I forgot the waits.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE, Symmetry