Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Terrainer For Hire
Terrainer For Hire
Jun 5 2010, 6:37 pm
By: Tempz  

Jun 5 2010, 6:37 pm Tempz Post #1



Me being bored as i am, I want someone to give me something to do ;O
You either pm me, post on this thread what you want me to do... anything even a flying castle made of shit 0_o

Remember Korean labor is the best labor :stfu:



None.

Jun 5 2010, 6:53 pm lil-Inferno Post #2

Just here for the pie

Recreate this with my specifications, shouldn't be too hard:



Specifications:
  • Buildings not covering roads.
  • Little bit less sprite intense.
  • Anything else you think might improve it.
  • Map attached.





Jun 10 2010, 9:47 pm Tempz Post #3



Currently I can't re-create this well if you don't have the map attached 0_o



None.

Jun 10 2010, 11:38 pm lil-Inferno Post #4

Just here for the pie

Quote from Tempz
Currently I can't re-create this well if you don't have the map attached 0_o
The whole point of you recreating it is because I don't have the map ;o.




Jun 10 2010, 11:43 pm Echo Post #5



http://www.staredit.net/topic/7536/

Endless Winter. Let me know if you're interested.



None.

Jun 11 2010, 11:24 pm Tempz Post #6



well I'm not very good with buildings ;(



None.

Jun 12 2010, 12:28 am samsizzle Post #7



you made this topic tempz, come on.



None.

Jun 12 2010, 1:35 am xnikozx Post #8



Come on tempz, it isn't hard, my first blend was a building and I'm really bad terraining but I made a good one (:



None.

Jun 12 2010, 9:29 pm Tempz Post #9



Well its not that it is just i'm not good with buildings :O



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE, Symmetry