Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Melee Discussion & Strategy > Topic: SEN Melee Community
SEN Melee Community
Jun 4 2010, 4:57 pm
By: Perplexing  

Jun 4 2010, 4:57 pm Perplexing Post #1



If your an active melee player and use SEN, please reply to this topic. I kind of just want to get a rough estimate of how many there are.

It might be cool to have an only-sen 1v1 tournament organized if there would be enough participants.



None.

Jun 4 2010, 6:20 pm ClansAreForGays Post #2



I'm down.




Jun 4 2010, 6:31 pm CecilSunkure Post #3



I practice 1v1 everyday.



None.

Jun 4 2010, 8:05 pm StarBlue Post #4



I do, I'm not very good, but sometimes I use a completely retarded strategy that people call me a noob for, and then I end up winning us the game :P



None.

Jun 4 2010, 10:07 pm LoTu)S Post #5



I 1v1 on west :P. I'm that guy that can do everything fast but can't do it the right way unless instructed. Micro Heavy.



None.

Jun 4 2010, 10:10 pm BeDazed Post #6



Rawr. Although I rarely play anymore, due to my business.



None.

Jun 5 2010, 4:32 am Perplexing Post #7



Would you all be interested in participating if someone made a SEN Melee Tournament?



None.

Jun 5 2010, 4:26 pm StarBlue Post #8



I would, but I'm muted and can't go the channel Op SEN :(



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:12 am]
NudeRaider -- with proper backups he wouldn't need to search his powerpoints.
[02:41 am]
Symmetry -- The savagery
[02:40 am]
Ultraviolet -- doesn't exist :shifty:
[02:22 am]
Symmetry -- FROM THE CREATOR OF REINDEER BREEDING AND REINDEER BREEDING 2: THE HUNT FOR EX'S PP https://scmscx.com/map/yDYY52cc
[2026-10-05. : 6:14 am]
NimoStar -- But even if she wasn't, the whole NSDAP stormtrooper wing was gay-led back then
[2026-10-05. : 6:13 am]
NimoStar -- rainbow mafia? That gal is like against gay rights (even if she is a lesbian) for example adoption
[2026-10-03. : 7:42 pm]
Symmetry -- Everybody needs somebody to hate, amirite?
[2026-10-03. : 6:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[2026-10-03. : 3:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Milestone