Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: [SOLVED]Create 1 unit for each player
[SOLVED]Create 1 unit for each player
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
May 17 2010, 9:29 pm
By: LooKe  

May 17 2010, 9:29 pm LooKe Post #1



It looks like it should just create 1 unit for each player in game at 5.0 game seconds, I have no idea why it doesn't do that.

Code
   Events
       Timer - Elapsed time is 5.0 Game Time seconds
   Local Variables
   Conditions
   Actions
       General - If (Conditions) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
           If
               (Status of player (Picked player)) == Playing
           Then
               Unit - Create 1 Ghost for player (Picked player) at (Center of C-3) using default facing (No Options)
           Else


Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 17 2010, 10:05 pm by JB4times4.



None.

May 17 2010, 9:49 pm Morphling Post #2



You have to specify the picked player. :bleh:
Instead of If Then Else action use this:
Code
       Player Group - Pick each player in (Active Players) and do (Actions)




None.

May 17 2010, 9:50 pm Swampfox Post #3



"Picked Player" refers to the picked player in a "Pick Player" function. You'll have to execute that function first, and then refer to the picked player.... I'm on my laptop currently, so I couldn't tell you exactly what the function is called.

EDIT: What he said ^



None.

May 17 2010, 10:04 pm LooKe Post #4



Haha, dur-da-dur...ok thanks.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet