Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Help saving maps...
Help saving maps...
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
May 9 2010, 7:32 pm
By: SennaVLTL  

May 9 2010, 7:32 pm SennaVLTL Post #1



Well, I'm trying to save a map.
Next to 'SAVE MAP AS TYPE' there is a drop-down box.
In this box there is 'bitmap files.'
Obviously these cannot be loaded by StarCraft.
This is the ONLY thing in the box.

I used to be able to use it fine; I have seven maps already edited and saved as .scx files.
But now, for some reason, I can't save them as .scx files.
Halp?

EDIT:
Oh, also, I tried to re-download SCMDraft2, and put everything in my folder, hitting 'replace the older file' everytime I could.
I don't know what's wrong :/.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 9 2010, 7:58 pm by NudeRaider. Reason: merged posts



None.

May 9 2010, 8:00 pm NudeRaider Post #2

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

You confused "Save as" with "Save image".




May 9 2010, 8:23 pm SennaVLTL Post #3



...I lol'd a bit.
I just realized that was what that was.
Why does the save icon and a earth icon merged NOT equal save as?
>_<
Damnit...



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MobMob