Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: It''s been agesss
It''s been agesss
Apr 28 2010, 6:09 pm
By: WMK  

Apr 28 2010, 6:09 pm WMK Post #1



Jesus fuck it's been ages since I've been here. I stop making maps because I suck and it's gotten to advance for me and I use to be on Scindex intill it died on me. I remember all my good times on this forum as a kid, I think I remember my old username gwing something. But damn I miss the old style SEN board back then.

I don't think people know me anymore but I'm going stay this time and act like an old fart lurker on the forum.

But right now I don't play Starcraft at all, I mainly play call of duty 4 and warcaft 3 frozen throne. I barely even play video games any more, too much airsoft and miltary gear is killing my PC budge xD.



None.

Apr 28 2010, 7:17 pm Lethoth Post #2



do you play MW2? in PS3?



None.

Apr 28 2010, 9:18 pm WMK Post #3



Bleh gawd no, MW2 is garbage well on PC..

Man what happen to clan UUU, I remember I think clan MP)



None.

Apr 28 2010, 10:25 pm TiKels Post #4



Lol your avatar flicks us off every few frames...



"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 29 2010, 12:13 am Phobos Post #5

Are you sure about that?

I fucking love your avatar. Welcome sir.



this is signature

Apr 29 2010, 12:55 am WMK Post #6



Arg I don't even know you guys Arg new folks JK! Wheres the vets D: but currently installing SC on the other PC I can't wait to go back to map nights and hopefully you guys have a vent for map night?



None.

Apr 29 2010, 1:13 am Phobos Post #7

Are you sure about that?

Map night is currently under revival, I think. And I am not even a SC person. I just happen to like Lucky Star :3



this is signature

Apr 29 2010, 1:29 am LoTu)S Post #8



An avatar says a lot about a person :lol: And i don't think Map night will be using Vent.

Welcome (back) to SEN. :awesome:



None.

Apr 29 2010, 2:41 am OlimarandLouie Post #9



Quote from LoTu)S
An avatar says a lot about a person :lol:
Oh. My. Gosh. I just got a brilliant idea for my avvie. Since Olimar is pointing....

NO U


Welcome to SEN!



None.

Apr 29 2010, 4:02 am LoTu)S Post #10



Quote from WMK
Bleh gawd no, MW2 is garbage well on PC..

Man what happen to clan UUU, I remember I think clan MP)

I also see nothin about UU (or UUU) with map nights. :crazy:



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring