Odd...
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Apr 12 2010, 11:28 pm
By: ImagoDeo  

Apr 12 2010, 11:28 pm ImagoDeo Post #1





So can anyone tell me why this is happening? I don't have any triggers acting on the marine once it's loaded into the dropship. But the unload tooltip's size is oddly halved. I'm not sure what the cause might be.



None.

Apr 13 2010, 12:23 am Ahli Post #2

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

I'll give you a hint.
Check the Marine's name in the editor...




Apr 13 2010, 12:31 am ImagoDeo Post #3



Quote from Ahli
I'll give you a hint.
Check the Marine's name in the editor...

Code
<05>Weight<14>u


The invisible 'u' at the end is to differentiate between the marine and the actual in-game item.

Tested it - removing the last five characters

Code
<05>Weight


fixes the glitch.

I can work around this - but does anyone know why this occurs?



None.

Apr 13 2010, 1:06 am Ahli Post #4

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Quote from ImagoDeo
but does anyone know why this occurs?
because using <14> does that... :stfu:




Apr 13 2010, 1:11 am fat_flying_pigs Post #5



Do any of the other colors do weird thing like this?



None.

Apr 13 2010, 1:27 am Apos Post #6

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from fat_flying_pigs
Do any of the other colors do weird thing like this?

Gray I would say. (Didn't check.)




Apr 13 2010, 2:53 am ImagoDeo Post #7



Would <0B> work better?

EDIT: No, it does the same thing. This topic can be locked now.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, NudeRaider, Prankenstein