Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Proper triggers for modified lvl up bound
Proper triggers for modified lvl up bound
Feb 25 2010, 7:37 pm
By: Josh2xx  

Feb 25 2010, 7:37 pm Josh2xx Post #1



I am a little rusty with bounds and need a starter set of triggers for a lvl up-type bound with the condition of giving the current player (obstacle winner) and always player 4 a civillian (if player 4 wins the obstacle he gets 2 civillians) upon completing each obstacle, including proper 0 wait triggers.
I am having trouble shooting while making my current map but these are the specefic type of triggers I need at the moment. Thank you

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 25 2010, 7:44 pm by Josh2xx.



None.

Feb 26 2010, 12:18 am NudeRaider Post #2

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

P: [Player Force]
C: Current player brings at least 1 [men] to "end of obstacle 1"
C: Switch 1 is cleared
A: Create 1 civilian at "civ" for Current Player
A: Set Switch 1

P: P4
C: Current player brings at least 1 [men] to "end of obstacle 1"
A: Create 1 civilian at "civ" for Current Player

I'm not sure if this is what you want? (since it seems too simple...)
If this doesn't help try to be more specific as to what you need.




Feb 26 2010, 12:21 am Apos Post #3

I order you to forgive yourself!

I could help if you clarify the question.




Feb 27 2010, 3:32 pm Josh2xx Post #4



I just want the exact triggers used to make a string of obstacles in a LVL up bound, and every time a obstacle is completed the one who beat it gets a civillian. I forget what the proper triggers are to do this.

The first obstical in my bound works but the next one doesn't fire.



None.

Feb 27 2010, 6:46 pm NudeRaider Post #5

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Then you should post up your triggers and we can tell you why it doesn't fire.

Because I have no clue what a string of obstacles is or what a LVL bound is.




Feb 27 2010, 11:59 pm Kenoli Post #6



Why not look at the triggers of an existing map, like Level Up Bound.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE