Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: An objectiveless "hello."
An objectiveless "hello."
Feb 22 2010, 11:30 am
By: Pointless  

Feb 22 2010, 11:30 am Pointless Post #1



Hello, all of SEN. Glad to exist again here. I've been stalking the forums and resources a while, and I figure I may as well make my acquaintance with those providing them.



None.

Feb 22 2010, 2:23 pm JaFF Post #2



Hello and welcome. Nice to have you onboard. We have plenty of kiwis. :)

EDIT: zomg it's my 2000th post!!!11oneonerandomtwo

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 22 2010, 2:34 pm by JaFF.



None.

Feb 22 2010, 5:48 pm samsizzle Post #3



This is good, i'm glad you joined.



None.

Feb 22 2010, 7:04 pm Fire_Kame Post #4

wth is starcraft

Quote from JaFF
!!!11oneonerandomtwo

:awesome:


And welcome. :) I'd say feel free to ask if you need help...but I don't know anything. So ask someone else.




Feb 23 2010, 12:27 am EzTerix Post #5



hope you have fun here and don't get intimidated by these mapmakers they just try to make everything complicated!

:teehee:



None.

Feb 23 2010, 3:38 am Vrael Post #6



Word on the street is the badger's dropping the load down by the Nile on the night of the fireworks. You got the goods? :shady:



None.

Feb 23 2010, 3:52 am Neki Post #7



Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from JaFF
!!!11oneonerandomtwo
:awesome:
:awesome:

Taylor Swift is awesome if you didn't know, if you need any help, don't be afraid to ask. Watch out for rockz though, he's a real toughie. :P



None.

Feb 25 2010, 2:36 pm Magicide Post #8

Sleeping wolves wake hungry.

Quote
I'd say feel free to ask if you need help...but I don't know anything.

LOL

Nice to know you take my advice ;D




Apr 12 2010, 1:07 am Rantent Post #9



I HOPE YOU LIKE STARCRAFT!



None.

Apr 13 2010, 1:05 am payne Post #10

:payne:

Quote from name:Taylor Swift
Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from JaFF
!!!11oneonerandomtwo
:awesome:
:awesome:

Taylor Swift is awesome if you didn't know, if you need any help, don't be afraid to ask. Watch out for rockz though, he's a real toughie. :P
:awesome:

Btw, you must learn to use these smileys correctly in order to integrate yourself correctly:
:corbo:
:jaff:
:farty:
:hurr:
:awesome:



None.

Apr 13 2010, 3:47 am DavidJCobb Post #11



How ya doin', Pointless?

Chances are, you've already checked it out (since you've been lurking for a while), but on the off chance you haven't, I'd recommend checking out SEN's wiki.



None.

Apr 13 2010, 7:04 pm Apos Post #12

I order you to forgive yourself!

OMG I just understood! Kiwis -> Wikis

:bang:




Apr 14 2010, 1:49 am Fizzy Post #13



Quote from Pointless
Hello, all of SEN. Glad to exist again here. I've been stalking the forums and resources a while, and I figure I may as well make my acquaintance with those providing them.

Ha, this is exactly why I posted in intros. Anyway, welcome to SEN.



None.

Apr 14 2010, 1:19 pm Derqua Post #14



If you don't <3 :farty: then you should leave right now.

Welcome and have a nice :jaff:



None.

Apr 16 2010, 5:41 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #15

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from payne
Btw, you must learn to use these smileys correctly in order to integrate yourself correctly:
:corbo:
:jaff:
:farty:
:hurr:
:awesome:
Except those are out of order! >:O

Quote from Apos
OMG I just understood! Kiwis -> Wikis

:bang:
Kiwis are older.



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 16 2010, 6:01 am LoTu)S Post #16



wheres :massimo:?



None.

Apr 16 2010, 6:22 pm Derqua Post #17



:lol: :wut:
^ that combo is important too.



None.

Apr 17 2010, 7:34 pm OlimarandLouie Post #18



Here are some :facts: that you'd better remember:
1 - Everyone is welcome in Serious Discussion.
2 - Anytime anyone posts anything that looks like one of the OVER 9000 memes, they get autobanned.
3 - We have very friendly moderators.
4 - Don't piss off Payne, or he'll post a picture of himself.
5 - Mafia is the stuff.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 18 2010, 3:36 am by OlimarandLouie.



None.

Apr 22 2010, 7:56 am payne Post #19

:payne:

Quote from OlimarandLouie
4 - Don't piss off Payne, or he'll post a picture of himself.
XD
I know that's what you want.
:hurr:




None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring