Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Units not staying burrowed
Units not staying burrowed
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Feb 18 2010, 2:43 pm
By: RetPallylol  

Feb 18 2010, 2:43 pm RetPallylol Post #1



Hi guys, I'm trying to place burrowed units on a map but they seem to always un-burrow automatically. I know I'm probably missing or forgetting something really simple. I've looked through the wiki and forum search to no avail :( Please help. ty



None.

Feb 18 2010, 2:56 pm JaFF Post #2



Make sure the player that owns them has burrow researched.



None.

Feb 18 2010, 3:08 pm Oo.DaMeiN.oO Post #3



If its AI it only has to be enabled to stay burrowed.

For a human player it must be researched.



None.

Feb 18 2010, 3:09 pm RetPallylol Post #4



OH man, I feel retarded. Thanks for the quick reply Jaff, you're a life saver!

Ah thanks for the extra info Damein! Good to know for the future.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE