Web-Comics
Sep 25 2009, 10:11 pm
By: Hug A Zergling  

Sep 25 2009, 10:11 pm Hug A Zergling Post #1



Post your regulars.

For me, Dinosaur Comics.



None.

Sep 25 2009, 11:29 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #2

Just here for the activity... well not really

MSPA is full of win on a stick.



guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"


Sep 26 2009, 12:01 am Norm Post #3



Quote from Hug A Zergling
Post your regulars.

For me, Dinosaur Comics.

I must admit that that comic writer is a talented individual.



None.

Sep 26 2009, 4:10 am Phobos Post #4

Are you sure about that?

xkcd, pffft.



this is signature

Sep 26 2009, 4:36 am RIVE Post #5

Just Here For The Pie

Rooster Teeth - The total fake adventures based off real people.

Penny Arcade - Online-comic veteran right here.

Amazing Super Powers - Just found this one. Pretty funny stuff. Clever too!



None.

Sep 26 2009, 5:46 am DevliN Post #6

Woah

Ctrl+Alt+Del. I used to read Bob and George, too, when it was still around.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Sep 26 2009, 3:29 pm Hug A Zergling Post #7



Quote from RIVE
Amazing Super Powers - Just found this one. Pretty funny stuff. Clever too!
I just spent my morning reading all of them.

Not too bad.



None.

Sep 26 2009, 6:19 pm Symmetry Post #8

(Killer_Kow)

These are the ones I can remember right now:

http://xkcd.com/
http://www.explosm.net/comics/1807/
http://picturesforsadchildren.com/
http://www.asofterworld.com/



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Sep 28 2009, 12:10 am dumbducky Post #9



I mostly read xkcd and Cyanide and Happiness. Occasionally I read Dinosaur Comics.



tits

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Symmetry, Rawflesh0615, LoveLess