Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Transformers 2 Trailer
Transformers 2 Trailer
Feb 1 2009, 5:33 pm
By: Echo  

Feb 1 2009, 5:33 pm Echo Post #1



Looks like Devastor is going to be in it (The constructicons), as well as many others. This movie is going to be great!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAujq_F_AD0&feature=channel_page


GI Joe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p9yV1G-cKE&e



None.

Feb 1 2009, 7:35 pm Centreri Post #2

Relatively ancient and inactive

Honestly, I found the first Transformers to be really bad. The 'action' scenes at the end were horrible, you couldn't tell what the hell was happening, it was loud, it was expensive, it was worthless.



None.

Feb 1 2009, 7:38 pm Brontobyte Post #3



I thought it was alright. I was hell bent on getting pictures of that super sexy mustang. :O



None.

Feb 1 2009, 7:42 pm Forsaken Archer Post #4



GI Joe looks pretty sweet.



None.

Feb 2 2009, 11:32 pm Mr.Camo Post #5



GI Joe looks badass.

I can't wait.



None.

Feb 3 2009, 12:58 am blacklight28 Post #6



GI Joe looks pretty tight. The top link doesn't work btw.



None.

Feb 3 2009, 2:02 am Hug A Zergling Post #7



they were suppose to make G.I.Joe originally instead of transformers 9because of the war or something) I wonder what changed there minds. Anyways, it looks sweet, I hope they have all the classic characters.



None.

Feb 3 2009, 8:52 am Lingie Post #8



All I can say is this:

FUCK YES to Transformers 2. I loved the first, it was well worth my time, and it was funny to point out the similarities with Bad Boys 2. (Like the part in the radio room at the Dam with the little thing and everyone else shooting at each other with the camera spinning around.) I've been bored out of my mind for the longest time waiting for another really good movie to show up, and I'm really liking the whole "dark" feeling approach they went with in the teaser.



Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Feb 3 2009, 9:05 am TriggR_HappE Post #9



I thought the first one was alright. The visual effects and stuff was pretty badass. I'ma definitely go see number 2 when it comes out.



None.

Feb 3 2009, 9:45 am JaFF Post #10



lulz

The first movie was... watchable. However, I do think the quality of action movies nowadays needs huge improvement - almost all of them show one cliché after another.



None.

Feb 3 2009, 10:39 am InsolubleFluff Post #11



Clearly JaFF hasn't seen the chiuahiuah movie...



None.

Feb 3 2009, 10:45 pm RIVE Post #12

Just Here For The Pie

What? No Gung-Ho!

NOOOOOOOOOO!

(lol)



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, NudeRaider, Prankenstein