Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: TronCraft
TronCraft
Dec 28 2008, 12:29 pm
By: Devourer  

Dec 28 2008, 12:29 pm Devourer Post #1

Hello

Hi,
first of all: this map is not made by me, it's made by a friend ( General_Raynor ), I just gave him the (epic) sounds.

This map is based on the light-cycle bikes from Tron (a movie).

Settings:
  • You can choose between 4 speed-modes
  • You can start a game with a Obstacle
  • Your bike can shot missiles which can kill players and walls, Missiles costs gas!
  • Missiles can be deactivated
  • You can kill the loosers when you won :)




Screenshots:

Epic reaction-battles


Controls

Download:
Download from SEN

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Nov 10 2009, 2:06 pm by DeVouReR.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 28 2008, 5:38 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #2

Just here for the activity... well not really

This was already done, if I recall correctly.



guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"


Dec 28 2008, 6:26 pm ClansAreForGays Post #3



Does this one use zealots instead of interceptors?




Dec 28 2008, 7:06 pm TemPesT- Post #4



Angelfarto made another very fun Tron map. but i should try this one out.




Dec 28 2008, 11:41 pm Biophysicist Post #5



You should use mineral loss detection to make the response time more faster. Set both players to have 3 minerals, and set the Firebat's cost to 2 minerals and the Ghost's cost to 3 minerals. Then, if a player has 1 mineral, that means they built a Firebat, and if a player has 0 minerals, they built a Ghost. Then, you can use Accumulates to figure out when a player builds something instead of Bring/Command, which is faster because it detects it when you press the button, not 1 second after when the unit finishes building.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: JODENG, UndeadStar