Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Speed Mafia IV: Town Brigade
Speed Mafia IV: Town Brigade
Oct 17 2008, 4:55 am
By: Greo
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1213 >

Oct 26 2008, 8:03 pm Generalpie Post #181

Staredit Puckwork

A new dawn of reckoning had started. Ever since the fall of Mini Moose 2707 against the unknown Mafian who committed suicide in order to save the town, a new town had risen from the ashes. It was a town that could finally live in some peace, a town without the worries of getting mugged or having their car stolen. Having a small town gave the townspeople a sense of security and closeness. For the moment, anyways. Greo, one of those that had taken a vow to protect the town with the eye of a vigilante, had sided with his long time friend TassadarZeratul. Together, these boondock saints watched over the town, but even the Mafia could easily evade their vision.

The Mafia had found out where the duo was living, and quickly broke down their door. Greo was already waiting for them, but before he could get a shot, one of the Mafia pulled out a strange device and a bolt of white froze Greo instantly on the spot. TassadarZeratul knew this was coming, and had already made sure to leave a clue for the townies to pick up on. Just as he was finished and the clue was hidden, the Mafia burst into his bedroom, and one of the Mafia stabbed TassadarZeratul with a weapon born of pure psycho power, letting him bleed to death.

The town was in shock: the mystical guardians that had been protecting them for quite a while were now dead in their own home. It was up to a new generation of townies to face off the menace known as the Mafia. Would they be up to the task?

It was a day of massacre. It was a day of death. It was the day the townies would feel the greatest pressure. Echo was prepared to help out the townies as much as he could, and find out who the new mafia team was. The answer was right in front of him, as one of the Mafia stepped out from behind a street corner, shooting off a simple black and white bolt at Echo with a strange weapon, freezing the man right on the spot. The Mafian turned around, and saw NerdyTerdy, who, interestingly, was carrying a sniper rifle on his back. The Mafia, without further adieu, put NerdyTerdy into permanent stasis, or at least until technology got advanced enough to save him.

Zycorax was prepared for the Mafia. He made sure to erase anything that could backtrack to his location, made sure to pay only with cash, the works. If only he didn't realize the Mafia was already aware of his location. Cameras were in his home and whatnot, already uploading him to the internet as one of the Mafia burst into his home, and arranged Zycorax to meet face to face with Mr. Monitor. The Mafian looked at his watch, and realized that their time was almost up, and hurried away.

The last of the Mafia had lots of problems. Many of them was due to his new means of travel, which cost him a lot of delays. Eventually, the man found his target, and placed a package on the doorstep of NudeRaider. He rung the doorbell and ran, as the doctor opened the door to find the package. As he lifted it up, he heard a strange ticking noise, and realized it was a time bomb. The C4 within the package ignited, with enough power to bring down NudeRaider's building right on top of him.

----

Daylight returned to the city, with many hidden heroes killed off by the Mafia. Would they be able to defeat the mafia in time?

just some random clues that i think people seem to overlook.
ashes: ashes are a result of fires. perhaps hailfire or lil inferno.
black and white: hug a zergling's avatar is all black and white.(repeated twice) another clue, a guardian is a zerg unit. so is a zergling. connection?
simple: hailfire's avvy is just a similey and some words ALL the time.
zerg building bleed when heavily damaged.

also: people seem to verlook the fact that objects relating to "time" is put on BOTH clues! (i found no connection yet!)

EDIT:i found a connection to the time clue:
[07:30 pm]FlyingHat -- Ugh, I'm such a noob
kevin's signature.

So wait, WTF thats everyone left! shi- i cant trust anyone!
hoever, considering the amount of clues against hug a zergling, my vote still stands
my suggestion for the rouge, steal hailfire's abilty.

Post has been edited 5 time(s), last time on Oct 26 2008, 9:10 pm by Generalpie.

None.

Oct 26 2008, 8:34 pm Vi3t-X Post #182

That is a formidable choice.

None.

Oct 26 2008, 8:40 pm Generalpie Post #183

Staredit Puckwork

see, i can make good clue interpretations too. :P

None.

Oct 26 2008, 8:52 pm Paravin. Post #184

fyi my avatar is not a divice, but a sign/insignia.

None.

Oct 26 2008, 8:55 pm Vi3t-X Post #185

Nuclear Warhead Stored Here
For all your C4 needs!

None.

Oct 26 2008, 9:06 pm Generalpie Post #186

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from Vi3t-X
Nuclear Warhead Stored Here
For all your C4 needs!

pownt! :lol:

None.

Oct 27 2008, 12:46 am Hug A Zergling Post #187

I abstain

None.

Oct 27 2008, 12:55 am Greo Post #188

VOTER :: LYNCH CANIDATE
---------------------------------------
Generalpie :: Hug a Zergling
lil-Inferno :: l)ark_ssj9Kevin
Paravin :: HailFire

ABSTAINING: Hug A Zergling

4 of 8 votes counted.

The townies, baffled on who to lynch for today, decided to do it Russian Roulette style. Each of the three took turns pulling the trigger at themselves, until Hailfire had the misfortune of ruining his face with a rather heavy caliber round.

** NIGHT 3 START **

Night roles, 24 hours.

None.

Oct 27 2008, 12:58 am Hug A Zergling Post #189

Gratz pie!

How did you decide who died?

None.

Oct 27 2008, 1:02 am Moose Post #190

We live in a society.

I think he felt bad for the town and just decided to kill the mafia arbitrarily in spite of the rules.
Lul.

Oct 27 2008, 1:35 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #191

Just here for the activity... well not really

Shut up Moose, we're winning, and thats all that matters.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Oct 27 2008, 1:58 am Biophysicist Post #192

Blame it on atmospheric noise, right Greo?

And who writes the clues for tonight?

None.

Oct 27 2008, 2:04 am Vi3t-X Post #193

Quote from Greo

4 of 8 votes counted.

The townies, baffled on who to lynch for today, decided to do it Russian Roulette style. Each of the three took turns pulling the trigger at themselves, until Hailfire had the misfortune of ruining his face with a rather heavy caliber round.

** NIGHT 3 START **

Night roles, 24 hours.
I lol'd.

None.

Oct 27 2008, 3:14 am HailFire Post #194

Quote from Greo

4 of 8 votes counted.

** NIGHT 3 START **

Night roles, 24 hours.

I DEMAND A RECOUNT.

Kevin got the first vote in the tie, he should've been lynched.

And Pie: Next time, I'm killing you first. :disgust:

Carry on, comrades: Avenge my death!

None.

Oct 27 2008, 3:17 am Vi3t-X Post #195

Read carefully, Russian Roulette.

None.

Oct 27 2008, 3:17 am HailFire Post #196

Quote from Vi3t-X

NO U.

None.

Oct 27 2008, 4:26 am Biophysicist Post #197

Quote from HailFire
Quote from Vi3t-X

NO U.

NO U. I'm 99% sure Greo used atmospheric noise to figure out who died.

None.

Oct 27 2008, 4:37 am Vi3t-X Post #198

I'm 1% sure Greo rigged it.

None.

Oct 27 2008, 6:24 am Paravin. Post #199

I'm pretty sure I saved your asses.

None.

Oct 27 2008, 6:30 am KrayZee Post #200

Does that mean the other two were not mafia? :unsure:

Also, isn't the rogue's role a bit useless since the rest (special roles) are dead? Or can he be a grave robber?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1213 >
  Back to forum