Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Warcraft 3 UMS
Warcraft 3 UMS
Jun 7 2008, 2:47 am
By: SelfPossessed  

Jun 7 2008, 2:47 am SelfPossessed Post #1



I know there's some hate on this forums for Warcraft 3 custom maps, but this topic isn't for any such flaming. I don't want this thread to degenerate into such.

I've been looking for a completed Warcraft 3 RPG of extremely high quality (and in English) that I could play with my roommate. Unfortunately, I was unable to pinpoint a specific website where the best Warcraft 3 mappers frequent. Something with say, a nice organized database and some form of ranking system for each map.

As I'm not familiar with the Warcraft 3 mapping environment, I'm hoping that someone here at SEN might give me a few leads as to which websites, or perhaps even specific maps, I should look at.

An example of something I'd LIKE to play is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmWk5oJJ7R8 . Unfortunately, it is both incomplete and in a foreign language (German), but it nonetheless showcases what I'd like to try out.

Thanks a lot in advance.



None.

Jun 7 2008, 3:12 am chuiu Post #2



That's really cool. I always knew not many people were taking full advantage of the WC3 editor and this guy proves it.

Sorry but I never really found any of those sites either.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 7 2008, 3:21 am by chuiu.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Mr.BurnLiquid