
STARCRAFT REVERSED (MODIFIED)
Special credit goes to the creator of the "Thehappy115" campaign.
I am currently modifying that campaign.
I'm not entirely sure how to use the site; I speak Spanish, but I set everything up in English for the sake of the community. I would appreciate any help with using the site.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2ib5hm0j9zawehq/Mission_1.zip/file
https://mega.nz/file/qpM22Q5Q#iTFsUcq0nQZ1N3eoYWij67uHMAzdokmGKxDa_jASZ0k
Relive the classic Episode III from the enemy's perspective. Take command of the Zerg hives to repel counterattacks by the Executor and Praetor Fenix, hunt down Dark Templar in the shadows, and eradicate all Protoss resistance on Aiur.
NOTE:
I’m looking to modify the entire "Reversed" campaign because it has quite a few errors. I’ve focused on learning about editing, though I wouldn't say I'm very experienced. I need some feedback to know if I'm on the right track.


WARNING:
Do not read this if you enjoy a challenge.
Tips:
Ensure you have a good number of units to win the mission; otherwise, defeat is almost certain.
Post has been edited 22 time(s), last time on 3 minutes ago by Mr.BurnLiquid.
NEVERMORE






