Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Command Center + Comsat Addon
Command Center + Comsat Addon
Feb 6 2024, 11:54 am
By: Tonblader  

Feb 6 2024, 11:54 am Tonblader Post #1

Made with Starcraft Broodwar 1.16.1 - ScmDraft 2.0 (Beta 0.9.10)

Is it possible to change control of the comsat to another player, after using the switch it to another player trick before without removing or killing them? (do I need some kind of nifty upgrade)

Go to these detonators to see the process.

Trigger("Player 7"){
Conditions:
Deaths("Current Player", "Right Upper Level Door", Exactly, 1);
Switch("P_CC+Comsat1A", Set);
Switch("P1_Building", Set);
Switch("P2_Army", Set);

Actions:
Comment("P7 Right Upper Level Door DC -- 1 \r\nP2 Crea CC Lifted , Remueve CC Lifted \r\nP1 Crea CC ");
Move Unit("All players", "Men", All, "P_CC1A", "P_CC+Comsat1A");
; Give Units to Player("All players", "Player 2", "Terran Comsat Station", All, "P_CC+Comsat1A");
Remove Unit At Location("All players", "Terran Comsat Station", All, "P_CC+Comsat1A");
Create Unit with Properties("Player 2", "Terran Comsat Station", 1, "P_CC+Comsat1A", 2);
Create Unit with Properties("Player 2", "Terran Command Center", 1, "P_CC1A", 1);
Remove Unit At Location("Player 2", "Terran Command Center", All, "P_CC1A");
Create Unit("Player 1", "Terran Command Center", 1, "P_CC1A");
Preserve Trigger();
}

Trigger("Player 7"){
Conditions:
Deaths("Current Player", "Right Upper Level Door", Exactly, 1);
Switch("P_CC+Comsat1A", Set);
Switch("P2_Building", Set);
Switch("P1_Army", Set);

Actions:
Comment("P7 Right Upper Level Door DC -- 1 \r\nP1 Crea CC Lifted , Remueve CC Lifted \r\nP2 Crea CC ");
Move Unit("All players", "Men", All, "P_CC1A", "P_CC+Comsat1A");
; Give Units to Player("All players", "Player 1", "Terran Comsat Station", All, "P_CC+Comsat1A");
Remove Unit At Location("All players", "Terran Comsat Station", All, "P_CC+Comsat1A");
Create Unit with Properties("Player 1", "Terran Comsat Station", 1, "P_CC+Comsat1A", 2);
Create Unit with Properties("Player 1", "Terran Command Center", 1, "P_CC1A", 1);
Remove Unit At Location("Player 1", "Terran Command Center", All, "P_CC1A");
Create Unit("Player 2", "Terran Command Center", 1, "P_CC1A");
Preserve Trigger();
}

I attach the map for more details.

Attachments:
change_control_4p_v6c.scm
Hits: 0 Size: 94.63kb

Feb 7 2024, 1:45 pm Ultraviolet Post #2

Could you just center a ground only location on the command center and then you could center another 2x2 location on the CC and use EUD location shifting to shift it into the position where the Comsat station would belong and then if you detect the command center is on the ground and the comsat station is in the comsat location then give it to the player?

Options
  Back to forum