Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Roy's Mod Mafia: Game 1
Roy's Mod Mafia: Game 1
Oct 1 2010, 3:11 pm
By: Roy
Pages: 1 2 3 … 29 >
 

Oct 1 2010, 3:11 pm Roy Post #1

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Roy's Mod Mafia: Game 1
If your head doesn't hurt, you aren't playing correctly.

General Info
Rules
Roles
Players
A grayed name indicates the person is dead. No roles will be revealed until the end of the game.

03. poison_us - Hooker
05. Leeroy_Jenkins - Detective
06. OlimarandLouie - Framer
08. DevliN - Bulletproof
10. Dem0nS1ayer - Bulletproof
12. EzTerix - Hitman
16. LoveLess - Witch -> No-power Mafia (Inactivity)
22. Raccoon - Lawyer

01. Norm - Amnesiac
02. Aristocrat - Detective
04. ImagoDeo - Godfather
07. Wing Zero - Hitman -> Hitman + Witch (Night 3, LoveLess' inactivity)
09. LoTu)S - Mortician
11. Tempz - Tracker
13. Echo - Watcher
14. StarBlue - Oracle
15. Derqua - Bodyguard
17. Neki - Elder
18. Azrael.Wrath - Bomb
19. Artanis186 - Vigilante
20. NudeRaider - Doctor
21. Generalpie - Hitman
23. Ashamed - Amnesiac -> Detective (Day 1, Aristocrat)

Dropped roles: Townsperson, Miller, Traitor, Fool
Credits


Post has been edited 66 time(s), last time on Jan 19 2013, 7:57 pm by Roy.




Oct 1 2010, 3:13 pm Wing Zero Post #2

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Dude I pre signed too... put me in as number 7




Oct 1 2010, 3:17 pm Norm Post #3



YYYYEESSSS Spot #1!!



None.

Oct 1 2010, 3:34 pm Azrael Post #4



I'm totally in.




Oct 1 2010, 3:41 pm Bar Refaeli Post #5



/in number 22. Looks like the mafia have quite a few power roles.



None.

Oct 1 2010, 3:45 pm Roy Post #6

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from name:Raccoon
Looks like the mafia have quite a few power roles.
Looks like everyone has quite a few power roles, actually. I worked very hard on the balancing, though, so hopefully it will pan out quite nicely.




Oct 1 2010, 4:18 pm Alzarath Post #7

Praetor

I sign up. Kick Azrael from 18 and put me there. :awesome:

But if you're Mafia, how will you know who else is mafia? Same with townies (Thought not as important).



None.

Oct 1 2010, 4:24 pm Roy Post #8

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from name:Artanis186
But if you're Mafia, how will you know who else is mafia? Same with townies (Thought not as important).
It works like any other Mafia game. Mafia are the informed minority, and will know each other (aside from Traitor). Townies do not start with knowledge of another player's role... *cough*




Oct 1 2010, 4:32 pm Alzarath Post #9

Praetor

No you move Azrael, that's my number! >:O

But seriously, I was completely unnotified to who some of the other mafia were. I was only notified through Devlin PMing all of them, including me.



None.

Oct 1 2010, 4:34 pm Roy Post #10

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from name:Artanis186
But seriously, I was completely unnotified to who some of the other mafia were. I was only notified through Devlin PMing all of them, including me.
I am going to send the Mafia role PM to all Mafia-aligned players except the Traitor role. The Traitor and the rest of the Mafia will not know each other, but the Hitman/Godfather/Hooker/Lawyer/Framer/Witch roles will know the names and roles of all other Mafia-aligned players.




Oct 1 2010, 4:37 pm Azrael Post #11



Quote from name:Artanis186
But seriously, I was completely unnotified to who some of the other mafia were. I was only notified through Devlin PMing all of them, including me.

That's not how it's supposed to work, Mafia are supposed to be informed of each other.




Oct 1 2010, 4:40 pm Alzarath Post #12

Praetor

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
That's not how it's supposed to work, Mafia are supposed to be informed of each other.

Clarification: I was alerted to who all the regular mafia were, as he messaged all of them the regular mafia role. But I didn't know any of the special mafia.



None.

Oct 1 2010, 4:42 pm poison_us Post #13

Master has given Dobby a doctorate! Dobby is free!

In. Number 666, please.




Oct 1 2010, 4:42 pm Azrael Post #14



Quote from name:Artanis186
Clarification: I was alerted to who all the regular mafia were, as he messaged all of them the regular mafia role. But I didn't know any of the special mafia.

You should have been told who they were.




Oct 1 2010, 4:44 pm Roy Post #15

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from poison_us
In. Number 666, please.
And now there will be no more number requests. You may thank the quoted man. (I certainly do :awesome:)




Oct 1 2010, 5:27 pm ImagoDeo Post #16



:awesome: I'm in. Let's hope I don't fail so hard this time.



None.

Oct 1 2010, 5:30 pm poison_us Post #17

Master has given Dobby a doctorate! Dobby is free!

I AM NOT #3 DAMMIT!!
please?
Also:

Quote from poison_us
Quote from poison_us
Quote from poison_us
Quote
Dead bodies
Dibs.





Oct 1 2010, 7:13 pm Dem0n Post #18

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

In. :awesome:

lolnojk. I suck. >_> Don't add me.




Oct 1 2010, 7:15 pm Azrael Post #19



Do add him.




Oct 1 2010, 8:10 pm Roy Post #20

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I will add you if you want to play, Demon. Your role won't be as much as a burden as it was in Norm Mafia #2. All you have to do is vote and maybe use a night action.




Options
Pages: 1 2 3 … 29 >
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[05:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[2026-9-30. : 1:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[2026-9-30. : 3:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: ohmh0406, MobMob, Oh_Man