Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Jass Help
Jass Help
Nov 12 2007, 6:29 am
By: ejac1337  

Nov 12 2007, 6:29 am ejac1337 Post #1



Well, I'm starting to map in wc3 now some, and I've started learning jass. I'm just wondering if there's anyone here that I could just occasionaly pm a question or two about jass to, so you'd have to be fairly skilled. Thank you.

ps: I do know that this is a starcraft site. ;)



None.

Nov 12 2007, 10:30 pm Centreri Post #2

Relatively ancient and inactive

I know a teeny tiny bit of JASS, probably less then you do now. In case you don't know, the best WCIII mapping website is www.wc3campaigns.net - it's a meaner version of SEN, with a lot of resources and whatnot.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Sie_Sayoka, l)ark_ssj9kevin