Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Roadkill, fresh off the interstate!!
Roadkill, fresh off the interstate!!
Feb 5 2010, 5:22 pm
By: Roadkill92  

Feb 5 2010, 5:22 pm Roadkill92 Post #1



Hey folks! This is probably a little late, but I'm Roadkill. I've been modding other games (Battlezone 2, for example) for a few years now, and, after I got Broodwar, I decided that it was high time for me to give Starcraft my own personal touch. I've got a few basic skills, but I am still learning, so, please be patient with me. Thanks everyone, and sorry about the smell. Hey, I'm a dead possum on the freeway, I can't help it!



None.

Feb 5 2010, 5:29 pm CecilSunkure Post #2



Hello and welcome to SEN. Have you seen the movie Feast? That's about some crazy roadkill blood and gore, as well as a lot of comedy. Overall, great movie.



None.

Feb 5 2010, 5:42 pm Roadkill92 Post #3



Huh, never heard of it. I'll have to find that one.



None.

Feb 5 2010, 7:29 pm samsizzle Post #4



Welcome to SEN, i enjoy roadkill every once in a while.



None.

Feb 5 2010, 8:49 pm JaFF Post #5



Welcome, I hope you like it here. :) Be sure to make use of our mapping/modding resources.



None.

Feb 5 2010, 9:15 pm Vrael Post #6



Quote from JaFF
Welcome, I hope you like it here. :) Be sure to make use of our mapping/modding resources.
Don't listen to this guy, he's a relentless troll, an insufferably arrogant sadist, and the bringer of death in the form of booby trapped exploding easter egg grenades.

Welcome to SEN.



None.

Feb 5 2010, 10:31 pm JaFF Post #7



Quote from name:Heather Graham
Quote from JaFF
Welcome, I hope you like it here. :) Be sure to make use of our mapping/modding resources.
Don't listen to this guy, he's a relentless troll, an insufferably arrogant sadist, and the bringer of death in the form of booby trapped exploding easter egg grenades.

Welcome to SEN.
You also forgot to mention that I kill infants with supersonic kiwis.



None.

Feb 5 2010, 10:31 pm Norm Post #8



Quote from name:Heather Graham
Quote from JaFF
Welcome, I hope you like it here. :) Be sure to make use of our mapping/modding resources.
Don't listen to this guy, he's a relentless troll, an insufferably arrogant sadist, and the bringer of death in the form of booby trapped exploding easter egg grenades.

Welcome to SEN.

I seen him do it.


Anyway, sorry for hitting your already dead body yesterday, It was dark out ><.



None.

Feb 5 2010, 10:35 pm Vrael Post #9



Quote from JaFF
Quote from name:Heather Graham
Quote from JaFF
Welcome, I hope you like it here. :) Be sure to make use of our mapping/modding resources.
Don't listen to this guy, he's a relentless troll, an insufferably arrogant sadist, and the bringer of death in the form of booby trapped exploding easter egg grenades.

Welcome to SEN.
You also forgot to mention that I kill infants with supersonic kiwis.
I thought that was Dark_Marine?



None.

Feb 5 2010, 11:06 pm JaFF Post #10



Quote from name:Heather Graham
Quote from JaFF
Quote from name:Heather Graham
Quote from JaFF
Welcome, I hope you like it here. :) Be sure to make use of our mapping/modding resources.
Don't listen to this guy, he's a relentless troll, an insufferably arrogant sadist, and the bringer of death in the form of booby trapped exploding easter egg grenades.

Welcome to SEN.
You also forgot to mention that I kill infants with supersonic kiwis.
I thought that was Dark_Marine?
He was just copying my style, for which he got a good slap on the wrists.



None.

Feb 6 2010, 3:33 pm Riney Post #11

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from JaFF
Quote from name:Heather Graham
Quote from JaFF
Quote from name:Heather Graham
Quote from JaFF
Welcome, I hope you like it here. :) Be sure to make use of our mapping/modding resources.
Don't listen to this guy, he's a relentless troll, an insufferably arrogant sadist, and the bringer of death in the form of booby trapped exploding easter egg grenades.

Welcome to SEN.
You also forgot to mention that I kill infants with supersonic kiwis.
I thought that was Dark_Marine?
He was just copying my style, for which he got a good slap on the wrists.
Since when did I own a Kiwi launcher? ;o



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Feb 7 2010, 7:12 pm stickynote Post #12



Since you cut the top off of Jaff's head.



None.

Feb 7 2010, 9:26 pm Super Duper Post #13



Welcome ^.^

Dont accept anything from lil-inferno.
The joke lives on!



None.

Feb 8 2010, 1:25 am Riney Post #14

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from stickynote
Since you cut the top off of Jaff's head.

Forgot about that :awesome:



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring