Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Seriously
Seriously
Feb 5 2010, 2:08 am
By: Moose
Pages: 1 2 3 >
 

Feb 5 2010, 2:08 am Moose Post #1

Armor: 90.50%

Why does everyone want a name change to some random celebrity?




Feb 5 2010, 2:11 am Ultraviolet Post #2

We do a little trolling

Cause it's a fad. :3



My Projects:

Impossible Ultraviolet | Impossible UV 2 | Impossible UV 3
Mercenaries 2020 | Mercenaries III
Squad Defense

Legacy Projects (No guarantee of functionality in modern SC):

Pixel Adventure 2 | Space Snipers | Control the Ball

______________________________________________

Join me in Torn City

Feb 5 2010, 2:12 am poiuy_qwert Post #3

PyMS and ProTRG developer

Lame people jumping on the bandwagon.




Feb 5 2010, 2:12 am Centreri Post #4

Relatively ancient and inactive

Dammit. I wanted to just respond with one word, linking to the wikipedia definition for fad. Not as dramatic now. :(



None.

Feb 5 2010, 2:13 am CecilSunkure Post #5



I just wanted a name change to Cervantes. That's not a celebrity, is it :P



None.

Feb 5 2010, 2:13 am Neki Post #6



Because people are weird. :awesome: I didn't even get a free name change, how lame. =(



None.

Feb 5 2010, 2:13 am Ultraviolet Post #7

We do a little trolling

I LIKE FADS AND I WANT TO PARTICIPATE, BUT THEY WON'T GIVE ME A NAME CHANGE :'(



My Projects:

Impossible Ultraviolet | Impossible UV 2 | Impossible UV 3
Mercenaries 2020 | Mercenaries III
Squad Defense

Legacy Projects (No guarantee of functionality in modern SC):

Pixel Adventure 2 | Space Snipers | Control the Ball

______________________________________________

Join me in Torn City

Feb 5 2010, 2:13 am Jack Post #8

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

I'd like two name changes, one to change to Jack, so that i'm Jack[RCDF, my bnet name, and the other to change back if it fails as Jack. But moose doesn't like me :-(

But if you're in a good mood, maybe you and IP could do another session of handing out regular and vet?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 5 2010, 2:38 am by zany_001.



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 5 2010, 2:54 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #9

Just here for the activity... well not really

Remember the Demoratic Cacus fad?

This is it's demented cousin.



guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"


Feb 5 2010, 2:56 am Vrael Post #10



Name change? What change?



None.

Feb 5 2010, 3:09 am OlimarandLouie Post #11



Sooner or later... There will be Chuck Norris.



None.

Feb 5 2010, 3:40 am TiKels Post #12



^ ^ This ^ ^ (is funny)
:hurr:



"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Feb 5 2010, 3:51 am Riney Post #13

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
I LIKE FADS AND I WANT TO PARTICIPATE, BUT THEY WON'T GIVE ME A NAME CHANGE :'(

Only if I get to be Sylar



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Feb 5 2010, 3:55 am Ultraviolet Post #14

We do a little trolling

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
I LIKE FADS AND I WANT TO PARTICIPATE, BUT THEY WON'T GIVE ME A NAME CHANGE :'(

Only if I get to be Sylar

... are you going to eat my brain?



My Projects:

Impossible Ultraviolet | Impossible UV 2 | Impossible UV 3
Mercenaries 2020 | Mercenaries III
Squad Defense

Legacy Projects (No guarantee of functionality in modern SC):

Pixel Adventure 2 | Space Snipers | Control the Ball

______________________________________________

Join me in Torn City

Feb 5 2010, 4:03 am Neki Post #15



Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
I LIKE FADS AND I WANT TO PARTICIPATE, BUT THEY WON'T GIVE ME A NAME CHANGE :'(

Only if I get to be Sylar

... are you going to eat my brain?

That's disgusting.

edit: slightly more relevant, maybe everyone should get another free name change!


Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 5 2010, 4:14 am by Taylor Swift.



None.

Feb 5 2010, 4:08 am Riney Post #16

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
I LIKE FADS AND I WANT TO PARTICIPATE, BUT THEY WON'T GIVE ME A NAME CHANGE :'(

Only if I get to be Sylar

... are you going to eat my brain?

Tempting, but it only works once



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Feb 5 2010, 4:20 am Kaias Post #17



I'm afraid I started this.



None.

Feb 5 2010, 4:39 am stickynote Post #18



Fuck. Sylar gonna take my sk1llz0rs.



None.

Feb 5 2010, 5:11 am LoveLess Post #19

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

I've requested this several times and nobody ever wants to do it :flamer:



None.

Feb 5 2010, 6:06 am samsizzle Post #20



yeah i was wondering why everyone was doing this.



None.

Options
Pages: 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring