Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Hello!
Hello!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Feb 2 2010, 6:53 pm
By: AdrianaPadila  

Feb 2 2010, 6:53 pm AdrianaPadila Post #1



Hi yall, my name is Adriana Padila. I'm from Dallas Texas and I just had my birthday on the 12th of January (big twenty-one yay ^^) and my cousin gave me this starcraft game and i'm addicted! They told me to come to this website for more resources like maps and stuff like that so I figured I would come make a profile here and join yalls. I am currently going to school for Cosmetology and I am lovin it! I love kittys their so pretty.

I hope yall dont mind me :bye1:

Sorry I just had to do that smile. Its so darn cute! :><: So is that one, tehehe. I am lovin this place already, my cousin was right!



None.

Feb 2 2010, 6:54 pm AdrianaPadila Post #2



How do I add a picture of myself on here yall?



None.

Feb 2 2010, 7:34 pm Jack Post #3

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Host it on a website such as tinypic.com, and then click the IMG button above where you type in new posts, then paste the URL of the image.

Welcome to SEN!



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 2 2010, 9:52 pm lil-Inferno Post #4

Just here for the pie

I don't think you're the only girl here. We've got Ciara, Kame, and probably a bunch of other people in denial.




Feb 2 2010, 10:55 pm OlimarandLouie Post #5



Ciara likes hydras :amaze:



None.

Feb 2 2010, 11:35 pm Jack Post #6

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Ciara, fire_kame, morphling, rexyrex aka filleInnocue or something(she's not very active though), all chicks.



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 3 2010, 12:23 am Kaias Post #7



Glad to have you here :) ; if you ever need help with a map you can usually find me on BattleNet on USEast Server under username Kaias



None.

Feb 3 2010, 12:37 am Fire_Kame Post #8

wth is starcraft

Quote
I love kittys their so pretty.

Quote
kittys their so pretty

Quote
kittys their so

Quote
kittys their

Quote
their

...

Anyways, welcome.




Feb 3 2010, 2:19 am Phobos Post #9

Are you sure about that?

Kame is the most beloved girl around. If you want that title, BEST HER.

Oh yeah, welcome.




this is signature

Feb 3 2010, 2:48 am Excalibur Post #10

The sword and the faith

Bye again Kellimus.




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring