Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Melee Discussion & Strategy > Topic: Post your funny melee games
Post your funny melee games
Jan 25 2010, 1:26 am
By: Super Duper  

Jan 25 2010, 1:26 am Super Duper Post #1



Har de har har.
I won by spamming .s to divert his attention when he was microing. I HIGHLY reccommend you watch this interesting, yet funny melee game.

(I was 4G.KenZy)

Attachments:
WON BY CHAT.rep
Hits: 20 Size: 95.15kb

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jan 31 2010, 3:20 am by Ciara.



None.

Jan 25 2010, 11:26 am OlimarandLouie Post #2



There should be a topic on amazing/funny melee games :P

It t'was pure awesome!



None.

Jan 25 2010, 4:51 pm Apos Post #3

I order you to forgive yourself!

It was funny how he/she thought he/she was blocking you from entering his/her base. Until the the SCV goes there and sees everything...




Jan 30 2010, 12:17 am Ultraviolet Post #4

We do a little trolling

It was funny how you hacked and still sucked.



My Projects:

Impossible Ultraviolet | Impossible UV 2 | Impossible UV 3
Mercenaries 2020 | Mercenaries III
Squad Defense

Legacy Projects (No guarantee of functionality in modern SC):

Pixel Adventure 2 | Space Snipers | Control the Ball

______________________________________________

Join me in Torn City

Jan 30 2010, 1:26 am Super Duper Post #5



Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
It was funny how you hacked and still sucked.
Is it how it seemed I went to his base directly or how I killed his vulture using a zealot that seemed like it has 2 range?

EDIT: Or how it seemed like his vulture froze. Pretty sure thats lag or bad multitasking.



None.

Jan 30 2010, 4:06 am Pr0nogo Post #6



Quote from name:Ciara
Is it how it seemed I went to his base directly or how I killed his vulture using a zealot that seemed like it has 2 range?

EDIT: Or how it seemed like his vulture froze. Pretty sure thats lag or bad multitasking.

Maybe he just, you know, actually thinks you hacked. He doesn't really need a reason to think, or to believe (-cough, Christianity, cough-).




Jan 30 2010, 5:59 pm BeDazed Post #7



What the F does not having a reason to think or believe have to do with Christianity. Do you seriously need reason to eat and sleep? Can you live a single day without having a single thought or belief?



None.

Jan 30 2010, 7:56 pm Ultraviolet Post #8

We do a little trolling

Probably going directly to his base.



My Projects:

Impossible Ultraviolet | Impossible UV 2 | Impossible UV 3
Mercenaries 2020 | Mercenaries III
Squad Defense

Legacy Projects (No guarantee of functionality in modern SC):

Pixel Adventure 2 | Space Snipers | Control the Ball

______________________________________________

Join me in Torn City

Jan 30 2010, 11:09 pm OlimarandLouie Post #9



There really should be a topic on funny matches. :D

Anyway... here is the biggest epic failure I ever made with a proxy gate (MacroMicro :-_-: but hey... It was a nice try.)

Attachments:
Epic Failure Proxy Gate.rep
Hits: 1 Size: 94.06kb



None.

Jan 31 2010, 12:30 am LostInMyself Post #10



Replay does not work no buildings are built by either player.



None.

Jan 31 2010, 12:50 am OlimarandLouie Post #11



are you playing it at 2x or higher speed?

Edit: I've watched the replay at 2x speed, it messes up and no buildings are made if you watch it at anything higher than fastest.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 31 2010, 12:56 am by OlimarandLouie.



None.

Jan 31 2010, 3:21 am Super Duper Post #12



Changed topic title. :bleh:



None.

Feb 2 2010, 8:31 pm Aristocrat Post #13



Not exactly an interesting game by itself... but watch the chat halfway through. Might be a little offensive.

(I included the UMS map since some people apparently can't watch replays without the map. It's not the up-to-date version of it, go to UMS map projects to see the current version.)



None.

Feb 2 2010, 10:27 pm OlimarandLouie Post #14



I love how the replay takes up more memory than the actual map itself :lol:



None.

Feb 4 2010, 4:15 pm BeDazed Post #15



..Isn't that obvious?



None.

Feb 4 2010, 8:16 pm Vrael Post #16



I once played a game vs the computer where the computer went photon cannons :D



None.

Feb 5 2010, 1:54 am OlimarandLouie Post #17



Do you mean like it tried to proxy a cannon into your base? :lol:

Or just defensive cannons... which are really kinda predictable.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry