Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Hiho SeN
Hiho SeN
Jan 21 2010, 10:27 pm
By: Sv.  

Jan 21 2010, 10:27 pm Sv. Post #1



Hello!


I thought I'm new on these forums, but yesterday, when I was searching for answers to my map-making problems I ended up here. I began to read topics one by one with curiosity (dunno why but search function is not working) and before I noticed it was 2 a.m. So I added site to bookmarks to end reading next day and poof: this bookmark already exist :D. created 16.01.2009.
Which means I was here over one year ago (o rly?)

All right, enough stories for today.
I registered here to get help and advice, but also to help others the best as I can. I've been playing SC since 2003/2004, so around 6 years. My mapper career started immediately, but those were rather melee maps (so just terrain forming). Later as I learned how triggers work etc., I tried some custom maps in StarEdit which, however, was pretty limited. Only after getting SCMDraft I could at last realize my ideas, but those are just ideas, features that would work nicely on maps I was too lazy to finish :/ So I don't really have any maps I could boast about, but I hope it will change ^^

Oh, did I say enough stories? Hah, ok.



None.

Jan 21 2010, 10:38 pm MadZombie Post #2



Quote from Sv.
Hello!


I thought I'm new on these forums, but yesterday, when I was searching for answers to my map-making problems I ended up here. I began to read topics one by one with curiosity (dunno why but search function is not working) and before I noticed it was 2 a.m. So I added site to bookmarks to end reading next day and poof: this bookmark already exist :D. created 16.01.2009.
Which means I was here over one year ago (o rly?)

All right, enough stories for today.
I registered here to get help and advice, but also to help others the best as I can. I've been playing SC since 2003/2004, so around 6 years. My mapper career started immediately, but those were rather melee maps (so just terrain forming). Later as I learned how triggers work etc., I tried some custom maps in StarEdit which, however, was pretty limited. Only after getting SCMDraft I could at last realize my ideas, but those are just ideas, features that would work nicely on maps I was too lazy to finish :/ So I don't really have any maps I could boast about, but I hope it will change ^^

Oh, did I say enough stories? Hah, ok.
AMERICA OR GTFO

Don't worry. all your work is goign down the drain when starcraft 2 comes out. have to learn a whole new set of skills.

llolololoollool



None.

Jan 22 2010, 1:39 am OlimarandLouie Post #3



Sweet avatar. It pretty much describes 90% of noob Bnet players. ^^

Welcome to SEN! Would you like to make a Melee map? Our friendly moderator Excalibur will gladly help you and gently guide you towards making professional Melee maps! :lol:



None.

Jan 22 2010, 2:01 am Jack Post #4

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from OlimarandLouie
friendly moderator Excalibur
gladly help you
gently guide you
I lol'd.


Anyway welcome to SEN!



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jan 22 2010, 2:08 am CecilSunkure Post #5



Welcome to SEN kind sir! Check out the Wiki, lots of awesome stuff there :D



None.

Jan 22 2010, 6:22 am samsizzle Post #6



AH MY SON! Your finally here. Have fun... I've waited so long for you to arrive.



None.

Jan 22 2010, 12:14 pm MadZombie Post #7



Quote from samsizzle
AH MY SON! Your finally here. Have fun... I've waited so long for you to arrive.
Can i be your son?... I want to make an rpg and be all 'fuck yea sam taught me this'



None.

Jan 22 2010, 12:46 pm OlimarandLouie Post #8



I so totally want that key on my keyboard. It would help so much :bleh:



None.

Jan 22 2010, 1:06 pm Devourer Post #9

Hello

Hi and welcome :) , out of coriousity: search function didn't work? In what way?



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jan 22 2010, 2:46 pm Sv. Post #10



Quote from MadZombie
AMERICA OR GTFO

Don't worry. all your work is goign down the drain when starcraft 2 comes out. have to learn a whole new set of skills.

llolololoollool

It's not the map that counts, but satisfaction from doing what I like. So I don't really care if anyone is going to play my maps after SC2 release or at all. I'm doing them for myself, and if I see they're good, I might put them on BN. And what about you?

Btw, u're wrong, EUROPE FTW! "lolol!!11"...




Quote from Devourer
search function didn't work? In what way?

When I write something and click search, the page goes blank, tries to load for a while and then stops.
Address remains
http://www.staredit.net/?p=search




None.

Jan 22 2010, 5:44 pm CecilSunkure Post #11



I think that was actually just a server problem, try using it again.



None.

Jan 22 2010, 6:04 pm Devourer Post #12

Hello

+ for now, when no result is found, it displays an empty page. Should fix that later.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jan 23 2010, 3:19 pm Super Duper Post #13



I love your avatar.
Welcome, deny anything lil-inferno might try to give you in the future of this thread.



None.

Jan 23 2010, 9:22 pm lil-Inferno Post #14

Just here for the pie

Quote from name:Ciara
Welcome, deny anything lil-inferno might try to give you in the future of this thread.
:shifty:

Hello Sv.. Ti piacerebbe mi pene? Alternatively, enjoy the free kiwis.




Jan 23 2010, 10:47 pm Sv. Post #15



Quote from lil-Inferno
Hello Sv.. Ti piacerebbe mi pene? Alternatively, enjoy the free kiwis.

After the first offer, I'm afraid to take kwis, even if they're free :D



None.

Jan 24 2010, 12:04 am UnholyUrine Post #16



Your Avatar is Sex.

Other than that, hope you were using our wiki... not tutorials... :P
And, welcome to SEN!



None.

Jan 24 2010, 12:31 am Super Duper Post #17



Quote from Sv.
Quote from lil-Inferno
Hello Sv.. Ti piacerebbe mi pene? Alternatively, enjoy the free kiwis.

After the first offer, I'm afraid to take kwis, even if they're free :D
They are poisonous.



None.

Jan 24 2010, 5:46 am Centreri Post #18

Relatively ancient and inactive

Oh hi. Welcome to SEN. This greeting is a bit generic, but I remember feeling weird when people started pretending to offer me things that I actually desired in real life, so I forgo such trivial formalities in favor of this annoying statement. I hope your stay at Hotel SEN is nice. Enjoy your imaginary rewards.



None.

Jan 28 2010, 6:45 pm Riney Post #19

Thigh high affectionado

SUCH A LOVELY PLACE SUCH A LOVELY PLACE SUCH A LOVELY FACE....Living it up at the hotel Seniforna....wait wat? :hurr:



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring