Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: SEN's obsession with -5 timezone
SEN's obsession with -5 timezone
Oct 24 2007, 11:21 pm
By: chuiu  

Oct 24 2007, 11:21 pm chuiu Post #1



When I went to make my account there were tons of page loads because I was trying to set my birthday on absurd dates (ie: jan 1, 100 or July 17, 2540). And every time the page loaded everything but the fucking timezone stays the same. But SEN kept insisting I use -5 for my timezone and kept changing it to that. Anywho, I have it set to -6 when I registered, and I just now noticed that all times I see are at -5, not -6. Why won't SEN just let me have my fucking time zone?



None.

Oct 24 2007, 11:55 pm Joshgt2 Post #2



I have a problem like that too... When I post something, like in the shoutbox or something, I post it at 7 (for example) my time and it shows up being 8 PM on SENs time. I have it at my correct time zone but it doesn't seem to change in my setting or anything like that.



None.

Oct 25 2007, 12:12 am chuiu Post #3



Yeah I figured out the real problem. SEN is set to the wrong time.



None.

Oct 25 2007, 1:08 am MrrLL Post #4



I reported this on v4, and Moose gave some lazy-fuck answer like "Just change your time to an hour behind."



None.

Oct 25 2007, 1:19 am Dapperdan Post #5



I have the same issue. SEN tells me to use -4 time setting to get my time, but I really need to use -6. :><:



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring