Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Donating $ to SEN?
Donating $ to SEN?
Dec 27 2009, 5:50 pm
By: Marine  

Dec 27 2009, 5:50 pm Marine Post #1



Want to know.



None.

Dec 27 2009, 7:05 pm BlueWolf Post #2



Send the money to IP's email address.



None.

Dec 27 2009, 7:40 pm Moose Post #3

Armor: 90.50%

If I handled the money, I would tell you. Otherwise, you have to wait for IP to answer. The PayPal in this FAQ probably still works, but it's not mine so I can't say for sure.




Dec 27 2009, 10:13 pm Forsaken Archer Post #4



Not sure if that FAQ works, I didn't write that.

Edit: It has my email address in there so yeah, sure. ^^



None.

Dec 28 2009, 2:43 pm OlimarandLouie Post #5



I think it'd be easier to just mail the money somewhere :|



None.

Dec 29 2009, 11:16 am InsolubleFluff Post #6



IP, if you can make a tidy, good working SEN v6 before SC2 hits UK shelves, I'll donate £25 to you.

I get to choose if it's good enough, but I won't cheat.



None.

Dec 29 2009, 11:25 am Neki Post #7



Can I like, mail you money? I'm not even sure it would make it that far, lol.



None.

Dec 29 2009, 3:03 pm Forsaken Archer Post #8



Quote from name:Shocko
IP, if you can make a tidy, good working SEN v6 before SC2 hits UK shelves, I'll donate £25 to you.

I get to choose if it's good enough, but I won't cheat.
How about you save it for a computer ^_^



None.

Dec 29 2009, 3:09 pm Devourer Post #9

Hello

Quote from name:Arachna
Quote from name:Shocko
IP, if you can make a tidy, good working SEN v6 before SC2 hits UK shelves, I'll donate £25 to you.

I get to choose if it's good enough, but I won't cheat.
How about you save it for a computer ^_^
Lol own'd.
By the way, IP, still working on SEN v6 or are you just not updating it online?



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 29 2009, 5:57 pm Zycorax Post #10

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Paypal to IP should work, at least it did a couple of months ago. Dammit IP, where's my medal? :lol:




Dec 29 2009, 8:48 pm InsolubleFluff Post #11



Once I pay my debt, I will. :)



None.

Jan 1 2010, 3:11 am Forsaken Archer Post #12



Quote from Zycorax
Paypal to IP should work, at least it did a couple of months ago. Dammit IP, where's my medal? :lol:
What email address?
PM it to me.



None.

Jan 1 2010, 4:15 am LoveLess Post #13

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

In all honesty, I would literally pay for SEN. I do nothing with my money as it stands right now and I really wouldn't have a problem with it. I would demand v6 though.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar