Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Takes forever to log in.
Takes forever to log in.
Dec 26 2009, 7:47 pm
By: Super Duper  

Dec 26 2009, 7:47 pm Super Duper Post #1



Whenever I type in my username and my password to log in, it takes 2 minutes to get me logged in. When I am logged in, I get this message:
Warning: include(cached_ips.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/login/login.php on line 165

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'cached_ips.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/login/login.php on line 165

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/login/login.php:165) in /home/starlite/public_html/core/sessions.php on line 398

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/login/login.php:165) in /home/starlite/public_html/display.php on line 98

Then I haft to close firefox and open it again so the message will go away. Anyone know how to fix this?



None.

Dec 26 2009, 7:49 pm Devourer Post #2

Hello

As you might know I am fixing many stuff in the DLDB of SEN, means while I am uploading that code might break for some reasons.
Tell me, is that appearing every time?



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 26 2009, 7:52 pm Super Duper Post #3



Yes



None.

Dec 26 2009, 8:47 pm Sacrieur Post #4

Still Napping

I get the same error, and it won't remember me D: (I have cookies enabled).



None.

Dec 26 2009, 8:49 pm Devourer Post #5

Hello

Going to talk to IP about it. Don't worry I did not touch the login-code yet so it was not my fault*!
(*in case some of you thought that it was me)



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 26 2009, 9:38 pm OlimarandLouie Post #6



I do not get that problem... it logs in almost instantly for me. It also remembers me.



None.

Dec 27 2009, 1:11 am NudeRaider Post #7

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Yeah also fine for me.
I remember that some people had this problem in the past, so I don't think it has something to do with new code.

I think I recall it going away after a a while (max 3 days)




Dec 27 2009, 1:50 am NinjaOtis Post #8



It differs for each computer. Some login immediately, some don't. Ya just got to get used to it.



None.

Dec 28 2009, 4:10 pm Forsaken Archer Post #9



Basically Dev, there's code that checks for proxies. Some accounts got whitelisted so that it doesn't check for proxies when they log in. To fix... eh I'll just fix it later this week.



None.

Dec 28 2009, 9:14 pm Warlord_Master Post #10



ive had the same problem for the past two months, it still happens to this day but its not a major issue \:\)



None.

Dec 29 2009, 4:21 pm SierraKomodo Post #11



It's been happening to me since I signed up. Doesnt bother me too much, since I can usually browse another forum while I wait. :P



None.

Dec 29 2009, 4:39 pm Riney Post #12

Thigh high affectionado

Blame firefox!

Someone had to say it :|

But really, I used to come on using IE, it was a mess to get on, then I used Opera and everything seamed to click then forward.



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Dec 29 2009, 8:57 pm SierraKomodo Post #13



I'm using google chrome.. Has the same issue with FF and IE



None.

Jan 2 2010, 1:30 pm Forsaken Archer Post #14



This should be fixed.



None.

Jan 2 2010, 8:46 pm ProtoTank Post #15



I am using chrome and it works fantastic with all websites. All I have to do is CLICK the username entry box any ProtoTank just pops up.... its nice.



I'm only here because they patched SC1 and made it free.

Jan 3 2010, 12:00 am samsizzle Post #16



I had this for a while and i switched ISPs and it went away.



None.

Jan 5 2010, 10:30 pm Super Duper Post #17



Quote from name:Arachna
This should be fixed.
Thank you, it is.



None.

Jan 5 2010, 11:09 pm DavidJCobb Post #18



On what I assume is a related note, the "Remember me" option recently started to work. :D



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar